• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Rosa, Sabin, Yuri Draw [Lost Chapter]

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 week ago#51
...ok then.

1/11 - Sabin EX!

So still have to pity Rosa.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: SayanoNeko

SayanoNeko
1 week ago#52
300 tickets, got Rosa's EX >3<

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
1 week ago#53
Omg so happy yay ... so generally I don’t have the greatest luck with this game I really wanted Rosa’s ex but couldn’t spare the gems as need to pity Eight (yep I already know I’m gonna end up pitying him) so threw some tickets at her and 57 tickets later her EX pops so freaking happy
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 week ago#54
Finally got Sabin's Ex. Almost had to pity... Glad I didn't, because I was able to get the book and realize both Sabin and Rosa. I just gotta scrounge up some ingots...

User Info: Fantasy4life

Fantasy4life
1 week ago#55
105 tickets got me...not a single gold, thanks rngesus.
Couple of minroll 11-rolls after that, one literally 10 bronze and the guaranteed gold...
35k gems got me Sabin EX and Rosa 35. 45k finally got me Rosa EX. Did one extra roll for a book at this point.
3DS friend code: 3050-7958-7253 Mizu, Pokemon Y: Hikari
FFBE ID: 765,060,465 Mizuki. Fryevia / Ayaka / Grim Lord Sakura / Trance Terra lead, others on request.

User Info: asukaten

asukaten
1 week ago#56
55k gems:

7x Yuri 15 CP
4x Yuri 35 CP
5x Sabin 15 CP
3x Sabin 35 CP
2x Sabin EX
2x Rosa 15 CP
1x Rosa 35 CP
1x Rosa EX

I didn't have to pity. Really happy.
DFFOO ID NA: 963 621 504 (Quistis)
DFFOO ID JP: 385 866 411 (Lightning)

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
1 week ago#57
Full pity for Rosa EX, but got Sabin EX along the way... yay?

User Info: Luckstrife

Luckstrife
1 week ago#58
Want Rosa but don't care about Sabin, so as i'll pity pull Emperor/Firion can't go deep on this one. 25k +100 tickets a bunch of 35cp, enough to mlb her but no EX, moving on Y'sh will be enough.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
DFFOO ID: Strife 601015505

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
1 week ago#59
Took 45K to get her EX, which is fine. I threw one more to see if I could luck into Sabin, but nay. Grabbed the book.

One more good banner to get through this month.
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 week ago#60
75k saved for this, lets go!

7th pull - Rosa EX
Kept going until 50k for the book, got another Rosa EX on the 8th pull. No Sabin, but I'm cool with it.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Rosa, Sabin, Yuri Draw [Lost Chapter]
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers