• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Global 1st! Come and gamble your sig!
Free guessing for all!

Take a guess at who you think will be the next GL first!

Want to make it interesting? Gamble your sig for the remainder of the anniversary month by stating who you think it will be and why! Wrong guesses in the comments will change their sig to:

"Winner" is the best Final Fantasy character! Change my mind!

I've seen alot of good theories and strong opinions on who the next GL first will be. Let's make a little fun of it!

My guess, Orlandu. My theory is that since Beatrix was first due to her popularity in the west, Orlandu will follow suite. FFT while liked in JP, was much more celebrated and revered in the west.

99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 week ago#2
Other, because I can't think of an original argument one way or another.
I'd like Angeal, his portrait was found in the game data and it would match up with the whole FF7R release before the delay.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
1 week ago#3
I'm not going to guess, but FF9 was released on Switch February 2019, perhaps the reason for the Global first for Beatrix on that date. Final Fantasy 7 was slated in March, maybe this years Global first will be related to Final Fantasy 7 which releases April this year?

User Info: xTecKx

xTecKx
1 week ago#4
Probably Rikku. I feel like she's mentioned more than any other unreleased character.

Would love any FFT/A/2 character though
Quina

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#6
xTecKx posted...
Probably Rikku. I feel like she's mentioned more than any other unreleased character.

Would love any FFT/A/2 character though
And to think, all it takes to be a GL first is to be found in the JP version's data files.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: BahamutX978

BahamutX978
1 week ago#7
Definitely won't be Rikku or Red XIII. We're not getting characters that Japan would really want before them.

Probably a Tactics character.
Bored of my old sig

User Info: Kowalls

Kowalls
1 week ago#8
I'll gamble who it ISN'T going to be but not who it is. That door is wide open and too many options.

User Info: BassGuy2885

BassGuy2885
1 week ago#9
I picked Other. My bet is Delita from Tactics

User Info: DuddyTheClown

DuddyTheClown
1 week ago#10
Gadot
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Global 1st! Come and gamble your sig!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers