• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I'm in the process of 3/3ing these units and would like advice on artifacts.

Serah's I know, but what about Faris, Ysh, Vanille, Locke, and Basch? Thanks in advance!
"Let's go to work." -Angel ---Level 6: "Pious Demigod" (630 pts)
Official Magus Fanboy and Blade of C&GN board

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
2 weeks ago#2
Those characters do not have cursed artifacts. Examples of other notable cursed characters would be Yuna and Vivi.

User Info: Ganjablaze

Ganjablaze
2 weeks ago#3
I think its only yuna, aerith, cater, lion, vivi, serah with cursed artifacts

User Info: MajinCal

MajinCal
2 weeks ago#4
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16uOOuBP9Rn85fX2cXNbseUnQry1b7oEQxOmTuaFbbU0/mobilebasic

But just in case
Faris - 108/330
Ysh - ibrv 170/330
Vanille - 108/330
Locke - 108/C50**
Basch - 108/330
https://dbz.space/box/12067
Dokkan GLB: 1307233443

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
2 weeks ago#5
Ganjablaze posted...
I think its only yuna, aerith, cater, lion, vivi, serah with cursed artifacts

These are the only characters with "cursed" artifacts, in other words, artifacts that are unique to those characters. They are very particular, because they involve a party-boosting aura or they involve increasing the number of ability uses.

The rest of the characters have basic artifacts that you can make combinations from (ATK108, DEF126, HP1020, MBRV330, IBRV something, CS50 artifacts, and then a few other random artifacts.)

Most characters still have "best in slot artifacts," shortened as BiS. They still use the basic stats, and most characters in the game need a combination between either ATK, MBRV, or CS50. A few characters are exceptions off the top of my head:

1) Basch is one of the very few characters who might want HP1020 / CS50, as his CS50 increases his maximum HP by 15%. He is one of the few characters in the game who can have absolutely massive HP.

2) In the case of the iBRV stat, the characters who want it are usually battery-oriented characters.

MajinCal posted...
Basch - 108/330

I'm surprised that 108/330 is recommended when he gets a massive 15% HP from his CS50... Between HP1020 and CS50, he should get enormous amounts of HP.
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
2 weeks ago#6
razzyhealer posted...
I'm surprised that 108/330 is recommended when he gets a massive 15% HP from his CS50... Between HP1020 and CS50, he should get enormous amounts of HP.
That's because it's utterly pointless to add on HP. He already gets enough from his passives and adding on more is strictly for meme potential and not actual usability.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: DemitriMaximoff

DemitriMaximoff
2 weeks ago#7
razzyhealer posted...

without 108 attack I think you would do 1 damage with Basch against chaos bosses,thats why it is recommended
just a guess

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
2 weeks ago#8
Bad topic title.

Only 1 character u list is cursed
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
2 weeks ago#9
ellis123 posted...
That's because it's utterly pointless to add on HP. He already gets enough from his passives and adding on more is strictly for meme potential and not actual usability.

I'mma do it for the memes, even if he only does 1 damage.
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
2 weeks ago#10
I think OP confused BiS with cursed. There's a BiS spreadsheet, though not every single one is what is agreed upon by the community (i.e. think they have 330/170 for Lenna which isn't a popular opinion). You can ask here or in some of the various Discords if you need confirmation.
...and his music was electric.
DFFOO ID: 454285321
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers