• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Should I bother getting Cloud's WoI?
I'm not sure how much longer he has prevalent use in Chaos, especially since I'm going to be nabbing Emperor when I can.
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 week ago#2
Unless you plan to get Faris, Cloud with his WoI will be your best dispeller until Vanille's EX+ in January.
It's a trick, get an axe.
super hotshot bowser 1 week ago#3
Shinigami2784 posted...
Unless you plan to get Faris, Cloud with his WoI will be your best dispeller until Vanille's EX+ in January.

I'm skipping Faris, already have Vanille's EX so I plan to + her too.
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#4
Even if you go for Faris there is still plenty of room for wanting Cloud as a dispeller. Not all enemies fill up their bar to the level that Faris' full dispel is necessary and Cloud's damage versus her is *considerably* higher.

And going for The Emperor, likewise, doesn't really change wanting Cloud. He deals more damage, sure, but if the boss is immune to his debuffs then his damage is trash and if you want phys melee damage then The Emperor is useless.

In any case if you have the Power Stones to work with then you might as well go for it. WoI weapons are pretty much never going to show up again in a banner (and even if they do they're just not compelling enough to pull for) and Cloud's is one of the better ones to grab.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
1 week ago#5
I'd get it. I got Cloud's the 2nd the shop reappeared and haven't regretted it a lot as for a WoI it's one of the best ones.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
1 week ago#6
I would absolutely get it. You're going to need some way of dealing with the buffs for Agrias LC and if you're skipping Faris, that leaves you with "flood the enemy's debuff bar" (Lilisette, maybe Serah but haven't seen much of her used there) or "remove them entirely" (Cloud being the only real choice).

Besides Cloud is still great. Just not for Ulti/Deuce events. I don't have anyone that even competes with him in the physical role until Agrias and maybe Machina.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Should I bother getting Cloud's WoI?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers