• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. At what stage is your Cloud EX+ weapon?

User Info: Holy_Cloud105

Holy_Cloud105
1 week ago#11
TBD2009 posted...
melissar7 posted...
This is also what I would like to try as I can't yet beat the Chaos fast enough yet.

What team are you using? The most common is Cloud, Sherlotta, and Warrior of Light. The main benefit to 3/3 Cloud is double Meteor Rain, for people (like myself) who try to conserve skills. Having it available almost every other turn is "stupidly broken".

If you have Ramza then Cloud, WoL and Ramza makes this super easy as well. The free turn from Ramza's HP+++ is a godsend.

My Cloud is at 2/3. Won't get him until next week when Garland drops and I upgrade WoL's EX+.
Currently Playing: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III and The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
There is a problem with the poll. You can’t get an Ingot from the banner, only a book. If you got the book from the banner, you’d still need to book either Vincent or a Cloud dupe to get the third ingot,
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MMXcalibur

MMXcalibur
1 week ago#13
I duped a spare Cloud EX to get to 3/3.
I even gave him the A-sphere.

I'm not treating these things like Megalixirs. The power of foresight gives me time to plan for Locke and Zidane and use my resources as I see fit..
CHIEFS : Playoff incompetence.
PENGUINS : Playoff competence.

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
1 week ago#14
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
If you have Ramza then Cloud, WoL and Ramza makes this super easy as well. The free turn from Ramza's HP+++ is a godsend.

My Cloud is at 2/3. Won't get him until next week when Garland drops and I upgrade WoL's EX+.

@Holy_Cloud105 No Ramza Ex as the game seriously doesn't want me to use him. I mean I've pulled on every banner of his and only got 1 copy of his 35cp? As such I'll probably be waiting for when Jack drops as I intend to pity him & Ramza there.

Also Garland & Fang next week? Awesome that's good news for me as I can 3/3 Cloud then.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
1 week ago#15
1/3. I’m told I can 2/3 if I complete the chocobo panel missions so I’ll be there soon enough but I’m in no rush.

It’s kinda funny how I went from “I barely ever use Cloud and have no EX” to got his EX with tokens, MLB, realized, and etc. in like 24 hours lol.

That said, for someone who has barely used Cloud before this, I have like close to no reference point for how strong he “used to be.” So I can’t properly compare to how he is now. Is even a 2/3 Cloud like... a big improvement?
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR

User Info: averlanche

averlanche
1 week ago#16
CasualOblivion posted...
There is a problem with the poll. You can’t get an Ingot from the banner, only a book. If you got the book from the banner, you’d still need to book either Vincent or a Cloud dupe to get the third ingot,

This. Don’t go pulling from this banner for ingot because of my poll mistake!
(message deleted)

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
1 week ago#18
I don’t even have his EX, nor do I intend to get it.
I kept silent, blaming these antics on your ignorance, but I can no longer tolerate your manners!

User Info: SergioOO

SergioOO
1 week ago#19
Didn't ex+ him. He is not a favourite, so I can't justify wasting materials on him when he is going to get benched by the time I can't complete content comfortably with EX characters.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#20
Booked Vincent
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. At what stage is your Cloud EX+ weapon?
  • Post New Message