• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Which co-op difficulty are you running the most?

User Info: averlanche

averlanche
4 weeks ago#1
Where are you farming your bloom token and eidoja? - Results (128 votes)
Cosmos co-op boosted room
25% (32 votes)
Cosmos co-op JFF
35.94% (46 votes)
Soloing the cosmos co-op
10.16% (13 votes)
Lv80 co-op
27.34% (35 votes)
Not really farming this event.
1.56% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There is obviously a lack of topics on this cosmos co-op, so here's another one! :P

Are you farming this event? Which is your preferred place to farm those eidoja and bloom token and high crystals?

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
4 weeks ago#2
I’m currently running COSMOS co-op in the JFF room using boosted characters. Mostly.

I say mostly because it’s tedious and I often can’t bring myself to do five bells in a row. When I get sick of this I switch to Porom co-op as my Noctis isn’t perfect either. I use boosted characters in the JFF room because the WBC room has dumber players and often bring suboptimal synergy characters where the meta usual suspects would be better.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

User Info: xTecKx

xTecKx
4 weeks ago#3
Cosmos co-op boosted. Haven't had a failed run yet and I've cleared shop. Lots of artifacts.

User Info: SergioOO

SergioOO
4 weeks ago#4
Co-op Just for Fun - lower chances of finding Terra/Seven/Faris; if I see one of those I leave.

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
4 weeks ago#5
SergioOO posted...
Co-op Just for Fun - lower chances of finding Terra/Seven/Faris; if I see one of those I leave.

That’s harsh. I’m finding an optimally played maxed out Terra to be preferable to Noctis, at least the way I run her.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

User Info: kupomogli

kupomogli
4 weeks ago#6
Cosmos coop. I haven't failed one run but I answered a call and the game reset. I guess you could call that a fail.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
4 weeks ago#7
Ran Cosmos co-op JFF until I cleaned out the token shop. Now soloing it.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535

User Info: ShadowZeroPD

ShadowZeroPD
4 weeks ago#8
Cosmos JFF with Vayne of WoL when I got the time to focus for a long time without putting the phone away.

Otherwise I will solo it.
Most trustable Swede on the net.

User Info: Kouriozan

Kouriozan
4 weeks ago#9
Solo Cosmos coop, I still need 2 good artifacts for Ramza and I can do 4 run with one book, it takes me something like 9.5 mins each runs.

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
4 weeks ago#10
up until yesterday i was doing cosmos in boosted rooms but i am too sick now to give my full attention to the game i do not want to cause wipes and waste others time because of it so i am sticking to the lvl80 coop for now
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Which co-op difficulty are you running the most?
  • Topic Archived