• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
3 weeks ago#11
It happened to me yesterday, but I've had no problem getting back after I woke up/logged in today. It seems to be random/intermittent. My world map got screwed up too directly after completing it, but then when I restarted it was fine.

So far, Layle/Vayne/Serah got me both the highest score and lowest turn count on the COSMOS. Layle is honestly a lot better than I expected, even taking launch score out of the equation, though teammates count for a lot. Serah batteries like a beast, and Vayne stalls for turns and sets up launches.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
3 weeks ago#12
R109Ver2 posted...
ellis123 posted...
I believe that the bug happens based on what phone you use when you beat it, so it's not a guaranteed thing.

Personally I use a tablet and not a phone, but it is probably something involving that anyways (I'm locked out now too). >.>

I use android

Galaxy s9 and up to date so a fairly new phone
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: DragonZ3R0

DragonZ3R0
3 weeks ago#13
My world map got screwed up too directly after completing it, but then when I restarted it was fine.

Same

heimdalgc
3 weeks ago#14
Junk bug.

I guess they dont work weekends!

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
3 weeks ago#15
Krentaris posted...
It happened to me yesterday, but I've had no problem getting back after I woke up/logged in today. It seems to be random/intermittent. My world map got screwed up too directly after completing it, but then when I restarted it was fine.

So far, Layle/Vayne/Serah got me both the highest score and lowest turn count on the COSMOS. Layle is honestly a lot better than I expected, even taking launch score out of the equation, though teammates count for a lot. Serah batteries like a beast, and Vayne stalls for turns and sets up launches.

I don't know how this is possible, never once been able to get back in since it first kicked me out. I've tried quite a few times.
...and his music was electric.
DFFOO ID: 454285321

User Info: Loinator

Loinator
3 weeks ago#16
Yeah, its a shame bug, on the weekend of all times...
I finish ALL MH games using just Lances. Every Boss. Every Quest. Yeah. Since begin. Yeah o/.

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
3 weeks ago#17
Loinator posted...

They reported it as known on Friday morning (PST). I am pretty surprised if just correcting where a button leads to requires multiple days. Then again I work at a software company and there's always a million reasons why you can't get a patch out the door...
...and his music was electric.
DFFOO ID: 454285321

heimdalgc
3 weeks ago#18
Solarwind posted...
Loinator posted...

They reported it as known on Friday morning (PST). I am pretty surprised if just correcting where a button leads to requires multiple days. Then again I work at a software company and there's always a million reasons why you can't get a patch out the door...

Oh maybe we have similar jobz.

I still vote they felt it wasnt urgent enough to make dev do a weekend patch :)

User Info: Luckstrife

Luckstrife
3 weeks ago#19
Same issue ! It's the first time that i see a bug like this in opera omnia... Hopefully they'll fix it tomorrow
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
DFFOO ID: Strife 601015505

User Info: Pando0

Pando0
3 weeks ago#20
My guess : Following complete on Stratum 9 Cosmos, you got complete on Stratum 9.

When you boot up the game again, the game sets you to your current progress which would be unreleased stratum 10 since 9 is completed. As 10 is locked, you're booted to home screen.

Would be a slight oversight ?
  • Topic Archived