• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
3 weeks ago#1
I'd say it's one of the worst bugs they've ever had.

Just let me enter abyss again!
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
3 weeks ago#2
Yeah I kind of expected they would not be quick about fixing it either. Wish I'd known before I cleared and exited.
...and his music was electric.
DFFOO ID: 454285321

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
3 weeks ago#3
Still no fix!
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: vivi69

vivi69
3 weeks ago#4
Glad i am not the only one that got the bug, damn, they need to fix it asap

User Info: DragonZ3R0

DragonZ3R0
3 weeks ago#5
What is the bug ?

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
3 weeks ago#6
You can't get back into the Abyss after beating the final stage.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: DragonZ3R0

DragonZ3R0
3 weeks ago#7
Weird, I don't have that bug personally

But maybe it's because the first thing I did was to complete the last stage from Abyss 1 (I checked and it was cleared because they added the new stairs that lead to the next floor, so I just had to click on the stairs to complete that stage) ?

ellis123
3 weeks ago#8
I believe that the bug happens based on what phone you use when you beat it, so it's not a guaranteed thing.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: R109Ver2

R109Ver2
3 weeks ago#9
ellis123 posted...
I believe that the bug happens based on what phone you use when you beat it, so it's not a guaranteed thing.

Personally I use a tablet and not a phone, but it is probably something involving that anyways (I'm locked out now too). >.>
Duodecim is not just a game, it is a lifestyle. My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/zerobutton1342
Proudly mains Gilgamesh.

ellis123
3 weeks ago#10
Tablets are really just big phones in the end.
My FC is in my profile.
  • Topic Archived