• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BassGuy2885

BassGuy2885
1 month ago#1
I can't beat this and I do not know what I need to do? My last run was 26 turns, 0 HP Lost, 3 Breaks and I only got 275K! Never noticed how ridiculous the scoring was until this level.

What teams did you all run to beat this? I have been trying combinations of Layle, Lili, and Quistis for my yellow user (Layle covers throwing weapon requirement too), and running Squall with them. Layle, Lili, and Squall are MLB (no EXs tho).

Any help is greatly appreciated!
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 month ago#4
I used Layle (No EX) Selphie, Rinoa.
Don't recall the friend unit. I do remember having to do this one twice due tot the score requirement. If you can DPS this one fine, bring in a Cloud friend replacing Layle early. Launch like crazy, for each launch and chase action you get a pretty good score boost.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
1 month ago#5
This thread discussed the Abyss event strata 3 and 6, many people posted their teams for 3-7:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/195275-dissidia-final-fantasy-opera-omnia/77935209

I used Setzer, Lilisette and Quistis. Last round I replaced Setzer with friend Quistis and summoned Shiva, Lilisette plus two Quistis during summon can put up some big numbers. The last round goes fast, it was pretty much over by the time Setzer came back, so you can be really aggressive with Setzer’s abilities in the first three rounds. I got 385k when I ran it with that team.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

BassGuy2885
1 month ago#6
CasualOblivion posted...
This thread discussed the Abyss event strata 3 and 6, many people posted their teams for 3-7:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/195275-dissidia-final-fantasy-opera-omnia/77935209

I used Setzer, Lilisette and Quistis. Last round I replaced Setzer with friend Quistis and summoned Shiva, Lilisette plus two Quistis during summon can put up some big numbers. The last round goes fast, it was pretty much over by the time Setzer came back, so you can be really aggressive with Setzer’s abilities in the first three rounds. I got 385k when I ran it with that team.

I have Setzer MLB, so I can try him with my Quistis and Lili. But yeah, this one has been rough due to the score.

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
1 month ago#7
BassGuy2885 posted...
I have Setzer MLB, so I can try him with my Quistis and Lili. But yeah, this one has been rough due to the score.

Go crazy with Setzer in the first three rounds, don’t hold back. It’ll increase your score and you don’t need him for the final round. In the final round replace Setzer with friend Quistis, use Homing Whip with her before summoning Ifrit/Shiva then spam Degenerator Whip during.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

BassGuy2885
1 month ago#8
I give up. Ran Lili, Quistis, and Setzer with Quistis friend and results were 31 turns, 0 hp lost, 0 breaks...score was 231,736. I don't even see how this can be done in 20 turns or less.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived