• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Girded For Freedom(Fran Event) COSMOS strategy

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
4 weeks ago#1
I used:

Fran MLB with full summon board mastery and surprisingly strong artifacts(5 relevant orange)
Ashe EX MLB
Cid EX
Shiva 30, first turn Squall EX friend replacing Fran.

I brought Cid because he’s a ranged attacker and he dispels, Balthier didn’t quite get it done in my first run. Fran had some longevity issues here, but was strong. You need some sort of tricks here to keep the two Sphinxes under control. I used Cid’s delay and dispel, Ashe to slow and stun, and Fran’s big debuffs. They were still a handful.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#2
Vayne Serah Freya. Brute forced it
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
4 weeks ago#3
First run through, I used Vayne/Zack/Serah + Vayne + Bahamut... but the bosses ended up getting their framed buffs off, and my damage dropped off a cliff. So, let's do it another way!

Layle/Vayne/Serah + Quistis + Pandemonium
41 turns, 3 breaks, 757k

Swapped Vayne out for Quistis and summoned as soon as Vayne used up the Conqueror's Power stacks. Can't buff if they don't get turns! Was kinda fun to bring back launch fever.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."

CasualOblivion
4 weeks ago#4
Tried some other teams, nothing really successful. Not so much failed runs so much as quitting when it wasn’t going well. This is a finicky one.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Fantasy4life

Fantasy4life
4 weeks ago#5
Done two runs so far.

First one I went in blind, Vayne/Serah/Ashe w/ Rinoa friend. 384k score.

Second I replaced Serah with Layle, more turns but a much higher score due to launches. Should've probably brought a Quistis friend though, those buffs were annoying.
3DS friend code: 3050-7958-7253 Mizu, Pokemon Y: Hikari
FFBE ID: 765,060,465 Mizuki. Fryevia / Ayaka / Grim Lord Sakura / Trance Terra lead, others on request.

CasualOblivion
4 weeks ago#6
Was able to put together a showing off run after all. This time I used:

Vayne EX
Ashe EX
Rydia EX
Shiva 30, Quistis friend not used

1st turn Squall or twins replacing Vayne would have been ideal, and would increase the score I got.
**edit** 1st turn Rinoa friend shaved three turns down to 34, but one more break and no launches(at least one in my first run) led to 594k score.

https://i.imgtc.ws/NlGjeSK.png
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Fairy_Walnut

Fairy_Walnut
4 weeks ago#7
CasualOblivion posted...
Was able to put together a showing off run after all. This time I used:

Vayne EX
Ashe EX
Rydia EX
Shiva 30, Quistis friend not used

1st turn Squall or twins replacing Vayne would have been ideal, and would increase the score I got.
**edit** 1st turn Rinoa friend shaved three turns down to 34, but one more break and no launches(at least one in my first run) led to 594k score.

https://i.imgtc.ws/NlGjeSK.png

I will be using this team and I will look for a Squall friend.

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
4 weeks ago#8
Done with Quistis/Vayne/Serah for all rewards but def needs to optimized. I should be using an AoE option in there, like Rinoa.
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
4 weeks ago#9
Fran, Vayne EX, Ashe EX -- Quistis friend, Shiva. Messed up in the end and let the other one get its buffs but still made it out with almost no skill uses left.
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
DFFOO [GL]: 111555884 (Quistis)

User Info: randante

randante
3 weeks ago#10
Managed 431k w. Full Synergy (Fran/Rydia/Ashe) and 387k w. Non-Synergy (Lenna/Rinoa/Seph). I clear the mobs with Rydia or Rinoa while building Seph buff in non-synergy part. Then tried to save as many skills as possible for the last wave. Last wave I swapped Lenna/Fran with Quistis and used summon just right before their AOE attack and try to kill at least one of them ASAP and the rest will come to light.

(COSMOS) (431k) (Fran/Rydia/Ashe)

https://youtu.be/t0sGBIn_zzk

(COSMOS) (387k) (Lenna/Rinoa/Seph)

https://youtu.be/oNvwf8BG53c
PSN (randante) - SWITCH (SW-8436-1101-4630) - FFRK (eYaR) - DFFOO (693959198) - DL (38573107961)
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Girded For Freedom(Fran Event) COSMOS strategy
  • Post New Message