You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
1 week ago#11
I used for 3-8

Vann (ex and WoI)
Agrias (no ex)
Lilisette
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: PedraoManzon

PedraoManzon
1 week ago#12
Octalegs posted...
Don't know if you have any of these units but this is the set up I used for Stratum 3:
https://i.imgtc.ws/JXa6Ydv.jpg

Wait, wait, WAIT!
How did you perfected 3-7 using Rinoa?!

This one is kicking my ass with it's 310K score. The other 3 have 200K requirement.

EDIT: Just beated it using Layle and a friend Layle. The amout of knock backs were enough to achieve the score, but I'm still curious on how you perfected it with Rinoa.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: GeneralRaiden

GeneralRaiden
6 days ago#13
PedraoManzon posted...
Wait, wait, WAIT!
How did you perfected 3-7 using Rinoa?!

This one is kicking my ass with it's 310K score. The other 3 have 200K requirement.

EDIT: Just beated it using Layle and a friend Layle. The amout of knock backs were enough to achieve the score, but I'm still curious on how you perfected it with Rinoa.

Not the guy you quoted but I used her too alongside Layla and Lulu with another friend Rinoa. Managed through it fine. Brought the friend in right away for EX and just went to town with Angel Wing into summon on the Krakens and launch with Layle.

3-8 is the only one I can’t get through, Lightning (No EX) and Firion (35 0 LB) are my only viable sword users. Don’t know if it’s worth it to power stone Firion for this or wait for WoL’s stuff.

User Info: Shonin92

Shonin92
6 days ago#14
Here is my team.

https://i.gyazo.com/96b742d1484ef5a445fc3efce8f7fe0c.jpg

Only MLB Kain, Serah, Vivi and Tidus/OK. The rest 60/60 and others.

User Info: Climmhazzard

Climmhazzard
6 days ago#15
i literally built layle up without ex and cant clear these stages and its literally only the turn count which is screwing me over with the score. Any tips to wave clear really quick cuz previously my solution was rinoa but shes taking 2 turns to clear all waves which is causing a lot of extra turns i could skip essentially...

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
6 days ago#16
For 3-8 I used Lili, Tidus and Firion and Firion has no EX but Tidus does.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: asukaten

asukaten
6 days ago#17
My team was Vayne (MLB 15/35 CP, EX at 2LB), Ramza (only 15 CP) and Onion Knight (EX, no 15/35 CP).
DFFOO ID: 963 621 504 (Quistis)
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Climmhazzard

Climmhazzard
6 days ago#18
this is the thing a lot of people have ramza built i dont x.x i am using bartz as a replacement for ramza tbh i dont even know what ramza does xD

User Info: madmanmuzik

madmanmuzik
6 days ago#19
Climmhazzard posted...
i literally built layle up without ex and cant clear these stages and its literally only the turn count which is screwing me over with the score. Any tips to wave clear really quick cuz previously my solution was rinoa but shes taking 2 turns to clear all waves which is causing a lot of extra turns i could skip essentially...

Are you getting the issue where she kills her primary target but it's not quite enough to finish the others? If so, maybe try Lann&Reyn or Squall? The 100% splash should cover you. Another thing that worked for me, depending on resists, was taking Kuja or Golbez as my friend unit and then summoning them turn 1.

Though, with Layle on your team score shouldn't be much of an issue? Just try to squeeze in as many launches as you can, each launch adds to your score and you'll often see launch teams get a much higher score even at higher turn counts.

Also note that I'm assuming that all of the characters you're using are MLB with all of their weapon passives. You're going to have a hard time getting half-build characters to pull their weight here, especially older out-of-meta characters like Y'shtola and characters like Agrias that are more about utility than raw damage.
Poverty is the biggest and strongest jail the government ever built.

User Info: madmanmuzik

madmanmuzik
6 days ago#20
Climmhazzard posted...
this is the thing a lot of people have ramza built i dont x.x i am using bartz as a replacement for ramza tbh i dont even know what ramza does xD

I used Bartz a bunch (don't have Ramza built either). He's never gonna be a superstar at this point in the meta cycle, but he worked well enough for me. I used him in my Stratum 6 final boss clear, even.
Poverty is the biggest and strongest jail the government ever built.