You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Climmhazzard

Climmhazzard
1 week ago#1
Tidus/lightning
Agrias
Yshtola

Friend
Rinoa

203155 score
32 turns 0 damage 0 breaks

Summon
Ifrit

Cant seem to get the score I am trying to complete the above characters summon boards for even fewer turns. But other than this any suggestions

User Info: Octalegs

Octalegs
1 week ago#2
Don't know if you have any of these units but this is the set up I used for Stratum 3:
https://i.imgtc.ws/JXa6Ydv.jpg

User Info: O-rion

O-rion
1 week ago#3
More offensive yellow-crystal character than Y'shtola might help with the turn count if you have any available.
"Can you swing an axe?"

User Info: Evening_Mog

Evening_Mog
1 week ago#4
Climmhazzard posted...
Tidus/lightning
Agrias
Yshtola

Friend
Rinoa

203155 score

Summon
Ifrit

Cant seem to get the score I am trying to complete the above characters summon boards for even fewer turns. But other than this any suggestions

I finish this stage with Rinoa,Tidus & Lightning.
Besides you only need one yellow so replace Yshtola with Lightning
DFFOO ID:Aya Brea
Currently Playing:DFFOO,DFFNT,Valkyrie Anatomia,FGO

User Info: Climmhazzard

Climmhazzard
1 week ago#5
Evening_Mog posted...
Climmhazzard posted...
Tidus/lightning
Agrias
Yshtola

Friend
Rinoa

203155 score

Summon
Ifrit

I finish this stage with Rinoa,Tidus & Lightning.
Besides you only need one yellow so replace Yshtola with Lightning

For some reason lightning does not do enough damage for me hence I changed guess cuz I dont have any passives

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
1 week ago#6
For this I used:

3-5
Serah
Zack
Squall

Very OP team, I think I did this one last.

3-6
Bartz
Palom
Vivi

Pretty easy, Vivi was 35CP only, the rework lets him do well. Subbed Palom for a friend, just brought him so I wouldn't lock out better characters.

3-7
Quistis
Layle
Lilisette

Even without EX, Layle is good for launching to inflate score, and Squall supports to clear trash mobs are always great. Of course, I pulled Layle EX afterwards.

3-8
Tidus
Ramza
Vayne

I don't remember having issues with any of them really, but I do have a pretty stacked roster.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
1 week ago#7
For 3-8 I did Bartz, Agrias with Cloud & Cloud support. I tried at least 3 other characters with Agrias + Bartz and couldn't do it.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa

User Info: SRTPROJECT

SRTPROJECT
1 week ago#8
I'm stuck here too...limited on the character type requirements..I completed but cant meet the score

User Info: DragonZ3R0

DragonZ3R0
1 week ago#9
Was really easy with Ramza - Tidus - Freya
(message deleted)