You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Abyss Beta COSMOS strategy/results

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#1
Give this it’s own thread for COSMOS strategy/butthurt

Cleared

3-5
1 White, 2 Greatsword
Serah(35CP), Vayne, and Cloud

3-6
2 Black, 1 Sword
Squall(35CP), Golbez, Ramza

3-7
2 Yellow, 1 Thrown
Quistis, Lilisette, Setzer

3-8
1 Yellow, 2 Swords
Bartz, Tidus, Freya

3-9 COSMOS
1 Black, 1 Greatsword, 1 Thrown

Setzer, Vayne, Rinoa
Shiva 30, 1st turn Kefka friend replacing Setzer

I have a feeling this is going to be where a lot of people hit a wall and can’t continue.

https://i.imgtc.ws/5eaY0OL.png

Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

User Info: Pando0

Pando0
1 week ago#2
Layle EX / Vayne EX / Zack EX. no friend, Shiva
Ended up with 66 turns, 469k.

There's like an avenue for optimisation and to be FAIR, ZACK might not be the best fit for this. Wave 2 and 3 were most of the fight on self target so Zack DPS was slashed sharply.
I did the long rotation DPS for Vayne, ended up with like 3 of each skills by the end of the fight, so could have been more aggresive. Same with Layle, i've got 2 3 spare Energy Gain. Its a bit redundant with EX, so you're kinda waiting for good opportunity thats doesnt quite show up.

Wave 2 was hilarious with Layle setting up force debuff and gaebolg. Any action on boss result on a launch. I lost count of how many i've done lmao. Wave 4 is somewhat the same. I saved Shiva for this to avoid letting the manikins rolls out their play. In the end, I think they are rather weak and it would be better to use Shiva by the end of wave 1 if its available to block the stealth of the second boss.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Holy_Cloud105

Holy_Cloud105
1 week ago#3
Holy s***. If you don't have Vayne and Rinoa I don't know how you're supposed to beat that stage on the 3rd floor unless you got Layle's EX. I used Vayne, Rinoa and Setzer like Casual and barely got score requirement.
Official Aqua of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#4
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
Holy s***. If you don't have Vayne and Rinoa I don't know how you're supposed to beat that stage on the 3rd floor unless you got Layle's EX. I used Vayne, Rinoa and Setzer like Casual and barely got score requirement.

I was only 30k over the score.
3-9 Cosmos
Layle without EX, Vayne, Squall
Ifrit summon, Quistis friend. 60 turns, 410k score.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535

User Info: Holy_Cloud105

Holy_Cloud105
1 week ago#6
CasualOblivion posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

I was only 30k over the score.

I was 4 turns slower than you and got 316k. I was trying to conserve skills with Vayne so I could have been a bit more aggressive but I don't think 30k is very high over score requirement either way.
Official Aqua of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.

User Info: Pando0

Pando0
1 week ago#7
I'm not sure you need the EX to pad your score on second wave, just having force might be enough already even if its not like every turn but one turn out of two.

But as soon as I've seen how this was going, I knew i wasnt in a rush anymore. No turn objective and Launch to pad the score, just have to make it to the end.

User Info: Octalegs

Octalegs
1 week ago#8
Blind-Initial clear 531k 53 turns with Layle, Vayne, Squall, Ifrit, Rinoa support (all mlb'd with ex). Vid will be uploaded soon. I didn't expect the HP attack in the first wave so I my layle got hit by the Kraken and I'm too lazy to reset considering there are 3 more floors to go (good thing he didn't get broken or I'm sure he'll be dead). I'll try different teams once I clear the whole thing. Good luck!

User Info: Bigmenace

Bigmenace
1 week ago#9
66 turns 336k.. vayne rinoa serah.. all mlb.. ifrit.. i could of did way better if i would have summoned before ghost went to hiding. Costed me a few turns.

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#10
Bigmenace posted...
66 turns 336k.. vayne rinoa serah.. all mlb.. ifrit.. i could of did way better if i would have summoned before ghost went to hiding. Costed me a few turns.

You missed the thrown weapon goal?
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Abyss Beta COSMOS strategy/results