• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#61
Took me about 5 as well. I had to redo the stage 3 cosmos twice because I had to hit score, then return using Setzer to hit the requirements.

But its like way way too many high shards. At least for me. I didnt expect the mog gym reset either. I am at the point now where I either hoard the shards or start awakening bronze gear people now.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: kawalimus

kawalimus
4 weeks ago#62
Im so damn impatient and have to restart because i get myself in a jam trying to move the rounds along quicker. Chaos difficulty is gonna kill me.

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#63
If you have to redo stages 2 or 3 times to do it in pieces, do it. I believe I did Serah Freya Vayne for the final fight and score. Then I took out Vayne and used Setzer. Then Setzer and used someone else.

Was like 100 turns or so on the "use x weapon type" carry runs. For the actually try hard score clear it was hella faster.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 weeks ago#64
RandoGamerKid posted...
Took me about 5 as well. I had to redo the stage 3 cosmos twice because I had to hit score, then return using Setzer to hit the requirements.

But its like way way too many high shards. At least for me. I didnt expect the mog gym reset either. I am at the point now where I either hoard the shards or start awakening bronze gear people now.

Leveling from 60 to 70 requires 325 more shards so might be best to save some for level 70 era coming pretty soon
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: madmanmuzik

madmanmuzik
4 weeks ago#65
RandoGamerKid posted...
If you have to redo stages 2 or 3 times to do it in pieces, do it. I believe I did Serah Freya Vayne for the final fight and score. Then I took out Vayne and used Setzer. Then Setzer and used someone else.

Was like 100 turns or so on the "use x weapon type" carry runs. For the actually try hard score clear it was hella faster.

Do you think that contributed to the feeling of slogginess, though? I know if I had to replay these fights multiple times chasing each reward individually, I'd be getting real bored and frustrated by like the third time.
Poverty is the biggest and strongest jail the government ever built.

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#66
Well then "some" is covered lol. I have enough shards of each to color to awaken, right now, about 6-7 people of each color to 70. Of course, anymore we keep getting will add to it
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Luckstrife

Luckstrife
4 weeks ago#67
I really like what i'm reading about this original event, i didn't have time yet to play it but for sure it'll be a lot of fun.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
DFFOO ID: Strife 601015505

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#68
madmanmuzik posted...
Do you think that contributed to the feeling of slogginess, though? I know if I had to replay these fights multiple times chasing each reward individually, I'd be getting real bored and frustrated by like the third time.

I only had to redo a handful of times but yea it did. That and it was annoying needing to go to party and rotate constantly i guess for nearly every stage
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
4 weeks ago#69
RandoGamerKid posted...
I only had to redo a handful of times but yea it did. That and it was annoying needing to gonto party and rotate constantly i guess

Did you find yourself being forced to use sub-par characters and if so, did that make the experience more negative? Even with all the switching, I was able to use nothing but strong characters and completed every node with one team(once or twice I had to redo a trash stage because I missed the score). Even when I had to go outside the current meta, it was to use modern characters without EX or former meta all stars. I’m just wondering if this sort a thing made a difference from a perspective standpoint.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#70
I did use sub par characters as if to "save my best" for the COSMOS rounds. Probably why I had nearly half my meta roster left untouched. I over thought. I thought I was in for a long haul and needed to be picky who I used for the stages, but that ended up not being the case.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
  • Topic Archived