You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
(message deleted)

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#12
The third stage features four boss fights you can’t use characters more than once for. These boss fights have the same crazy missions as the trash stages. You have to get perfect with all four to advance. Have to plan out all four stages in advance. This is where it’s really going to suck for small rosters.

The requirements are:

1 white, 2 greatswords

2 black, 1 sword

2 yellow, 1 thrown

1 yellow, 2 swords

Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198
(edited 1 week ago)

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#13
Cleared

3-5
1 White, 2 Greatsword
Serah(35CP), Vayne, and Cloud

3-6
2 Black, 1 Sword
Squall(35CP), Golbez, Ramza

3-7
2 Yellow, 1 Thrown
Quistis, Lilisette, Setzer

3-8
1 Yellow, 2 Swords
Bartz, Tidus, Freya

...and the COSMOS requires 1 Black, 1 Thrown, and 1 Greatsword. Let’s see if Setzer is up for this...
(edited 1 week ago)
3-5
1 White, 2 Greatsword
Serah, Jecht, and Squall

3-6
2 Black, 1 Sword
Leon, Zack (only 15 CP 1 LB), Rinoa

3-7
2 Yellow, 1 Thrown
Quistis (35), Kuja, Layle (35)

3-8
1 Yellow, 2 Swords
Bartz, Tidus, Vayne
Currently playing: FFBE, FFDOO GL/JP, FEH

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#15
First COSMOS is down, Setzer got it done:

Requires 1 Black, 1 Greatsword, and 1 Thrown
Setzer, Vayne, Rinoa
Shiva 30, 1st turn Kefka friend replacing Setzer

I have a feeling this is going to be where a lot of people hit a wall and can’t continue.

https://i.imgtc.ws/5eaY0OL.png
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BahamutX978

BahamutX978
1 week ago#16
CasualOblivion posted...
Some of these are going to be really hard for small rosters to handle. It’s easy for somebody like me who has 98 characters at 60/60 but I could see some tears over this.

They said on the stream this wasn't meant for people just starting but long time players sine its intended to be a permanent event
Bored of my old sig

User Info: Fairy_Walnut

Fairy_Walnut
1 week ago#17
CasualOblivion posted...
First COSMOS is down, Setzer got it done:

Requires 1 Black, 1 Greatsword, and 1 Thrown
Setzer, Vayne, Rinoa
Shiva 30, 1st turn Kefka friend replacing Setzer

I have a feeling this is going to be where a lot of people hit a wall and can’t continue.

https://i.imgtc.ws/5eaY0OL.png

I will do Squall, Vayne and Ace, but, I am stuck on the two yellow and throw one.

User Info: Dimalva

Dimalva
1 week ago#18
One thing l don`t get is the name itself...Does "Strata" refer to "strategy"? If so, it makes no sense...There`s nothing strategic about the game telling you how to play it by forcing certain crystal colours and weapon types onto you.

Is annoying in my opinion, but at least they tried something different, that`s appreciated. This is the first time that l am not having fun in this game, but free gems and tickets shouldn`t be ignored, specially when it is this lenient in difficutly, at least so far.
currently on the 4th floor as someone who started in early march and only has 90 characters and a little over a third of them 60/60 its pretty fun the third floor was kind of annoying especially that 300k+ score stage that just screamed “better have layles ex” other then that i really like it
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
Dimalva posted...
One thing l don`t get is the name itself...Does "Strata" refer to "strategy"? If so, it makes no sense...There`s nothing strategic about the game telling you how to play it by forcing certain crystal colours and weapon types onto you.

“Strata” is just a level or a layer
Currently playing: FFBE, FFDOO GL/JP, FEH