You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#1
Having to change my team every round for the trash stages is something I’m really liking so far. Makes the trash stages interesting for the first time ever.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

User Info: Fairy_Walnut

Fairy_Walnut
1 week ago#2
It sure does and matching up the weapon types.

User Info: kawalimus

kawalimus
1 week ago#3
I did first strata and enjoyed just using diff teams.

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#4
I’m on second strata now. This is the best way to do trash stages period. This is a blast.

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#5
Some of these are going to be really hard for small rosters to handle. It’s easy for somebody like me who has 98 characters at 60/60 but I could see some tears over this.

User Info: SRTPROJECT

SRTPROJECT
1 week ago#6
CasualOblivion posted...
Some of these are going to be really hard for small rosters to handle. It’s easy for somebody like me who has 98 characters at 60/60 but I could see some tears over this.

What would you consider a small roster for this?

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#7
SRTPROJECT posted...
What would you consider a small roster for this?

Best stage with two white crystal characters and 1 black crystal character
Beat stage with three yellow crystal characters and one thrown weapon character(Layle is only yellow thrown)
beat stage with three 2 handed sword wielding characters, one of which is black crystal

You might not need to do both goals at the same time. These missions are heavily favoring Layle, Squall and Yuri. They aren’t synergy, but they are filling the criteria for these missions very often.
(edited 1 week ago)

CasualOblivion
1 week ago#8
Oh my god, they actually gave a storyline reason for heretic style character lockouts. The team has to split up to clear the stage.

User Info: OpticCarb0n14

OpticCarb0n14
1 week ago#9
I noticed I'm low on white crystal characters, but stacked on black crystal characters

User Info: TheMyth

TheMyth
1 week ago#10
This sounds really interesting, can't wait to get home and try it.
"Everything must be Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion