• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
4 weeks ago#1
Even dispelling the HP buff of the robots they have insane HP and skill uses run out with great ease. Even using a lot of BRV+ or ++ to conserve skill uses hasn’t helped at all. Looks like it’s time to YouTube JP runs.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17

User Info: Bigmenace

Bigmenace
4 weeks ago#2
I just beat with cid only60/50 cp15 2lb. Mlb cloud minus cp35 passive, rem mlb friend cloud ifrit summon lol score 172k beat in 92 turns. Sheesh you need a battery and cloud seriously and remember to try and kill them close to each other. I thought cid had dispell but mine never did once..

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
4 weeks ago#3
Yeah I see cloud paralyze plus Quistis delay friend to never let them do that stupid buff is the way to go.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
4 weeks ago#4
yeah reminded me of kefkas LC and it was the first time since palom i had to gem to be able to clear the lvl100 with the featured character hell i even mlbed clouds WoI weapon a few days ago and if it was not for it i would of had to gem a lot more lol and i do not think i would of been able to complete it without it after i kicked cid to the curb after i cleared with him in the party

with my normal team of leena rinoa and cloud though and a rinoa support i beat the 100 in less then 40 turns and got a score of 400k+...freaking featured character mission always screwing me lol
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: Sakurasamuraizz

Sakurasamuraizz
4 weeks ago#5
Rinoa and Lenna make this easy, but I can’t see an easy way to do it without them. I’d get too annoyed
Currently playing: FFBE, FFDOO GL/JP, FEH

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
4 weeks ago#6
I managed to carry Cid with Sephiroth and Vanille, but took heavy hp damage by the end.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 weeks ago#7
I brute forced it with a crappy score with Cid, Lenna, Sephiroth but even switching Cid with Faris to get rid of the buff left it still being quite annoying but easier
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

Bigmenace
4 weeks ago#8
Tried again with rinoa instead of cid in my party and brung friend quistis. 52 turns 307k..

Bigmenace
4 weeks ago#9
Sakurasamuraizz posted...
Rinoa and Lenna make this easy, but I can’t see an easy way to do it without them. I’d get too annoyed

I got complete first try but didnt get all rewards. But rinoa and rem together did make it a breeze second run.glad i got hp requirement first run by end of match rinoa had almost killed herself hp attacking like no tomorrow saying screw angelo lol.

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
4 weeks ago#10
I used

Cloud lenna rinoa. 410k
Cloud cid rinoa. 206k. Rinoa died right at the end. My cid is absolute junk and crystal level 53, 15cp weapon no limit break. Got lucky with paralyze once or twice
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind
  • Topic Archived