You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Character I am most looking forward to.....

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
3 weeks ago#1
FuSoYa
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
3 weeks ago#2
Would whale
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: GRyda

GRyda
3 weeks ago#3
Barret. Definitely Barret. Though I hope they don’t make him useless. Also, Ardyn. Is there an ETA on him?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: sevihaimerej

sevihaimerej
3 weeks ago#4
I'm looking forward to Scarlet, her whole kit will be endless b****-slaps
https://imgtc.com/Y8ojZ3x

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
3 weeks ago#5
Arianna Grande
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde. DFFOO ID: Loquiesha 665752198

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
3 weeks ago#6
At this point I'm not sure any more. Fran, Freya, and Basche have been added. I guess I would like to see Angeal or Genesis get added in. Maybe some of the FF3DS cast.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: GRyda

GRyda
3 weeks ago#7
TitanOxide posted...
At this point I'm not sure any more. Fran, Freya, and Basche have been added. I guess I would like to see Angeal or Genesis get added in. Maybe some of the FF3DS cast.

Oh Fran (<3) and Freya will be great! Not sure from a meta standpoint but I’ll be happy just to have em.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: sevihaimerej

sevihaimerej
3 weeks ago#8
Dr Cid from XII is probably my most wanted character in all seriousness, or literally anyone else from FFT but I think a mad scientist with a giant gatling gun would be the most fun to use
https://imgtc.com/Y8ojZ3x

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
3 weeks ago#9
GRyda posted...
TitanOxide posted...

Oh Fran (<3) and Freya will be great! Not sure from a meta standpoint but I’ll be happy just to have em.

I think they both dropped without an EX, and don't really make a splash. So hopefully their LC come with EX+ and awesome reworks/lvl70's.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: LegendEX

LegendEX
3 weeks ago#10
Sora

Jk
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. Character I am most looking forward to.....