• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: asukaten

asukaten
1 month ago#1
I did the 2 free draws on the 2 new Campaign Draws and got this:

- Squall's 15 CP

- Lightning's 15 and 35 CP

- Layle's 15 and 35 CP

- Bartz's 35 CP

I don't have anything else for these characters.

Who should I level up?

Right now, I have Rem's EX/35 CP, Fang's 15 CP, Agrias' 15 CP, Ashe's 15 CP and Faris' 15 CP.

Thanks.

User Info: AuraBurqa

AuraBurqa
1 month ago#2
From these options? Without a doubt, Layle.
Opera Omnia ID [Aura]: 967686279 (60/60 Deuce | MLB 15/35)
[JP] Opera Omnia ID: 298249489 (70/70 Agrias | MLB 15/35/EX/EX+)

User Info: Luckstrife

Luckstrife
1 month ago#3
Layle, and try to pull for Lilisette she'll be the best non EX unit for a long time !

Squall is going to be good again soon, after his rework, but if you have only a 15 cp you should ignore the character. Always give the priority to the characters with both 35/15cp, appart if they are trash.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

asukaten
1 month ago#4
Luckstrife posted...
Layle, and try to pull for Lilisette she'll be the best non EX unit for a long time !

I used 40 tickets and got 2 of Yang's 35 CP. How good is he?

User Info: KretzyBalt

KretzyBalt
1 month ago#5
Haven't been impressed with Yang yet myself other than one or two times I saw him in synergy. I heard his rework way later on might change that though. For now, like AuraBurqa and Luckstrife said from the ones you mentioned level up Layle

User Info: Franzise_D

Franzise_D
1 month ago#6
Who should I level up?

Everyone

Even if you don't have any of their gear, you still get gems for every ten levels your characters gain
Blissey Base: http://tinyurl.com/ndhwv2x

asukaten
1 month ago#7
Did the last 2 free draws, got Tidus' 35 CP, Eiko's 15 CP, Vaan's 35 CP and Lion's 15 CP.

How good are these characters if I have nothing else for them?

User Info: Rizuna

Rizuna
1 month ago#8
most if not all characters usually need both (or all 3) of their weapons to work well
but it doesn't mean the character cannot be used, but is just less efficient

with what you have currently, i think rem and layle are quite strong so you should get them to 60/60.

but you need a support (or 2) too. based on what banners are currently available, Lilisette (obtain from chapter 11) Eiko and Cait (interlude) can be good supports for the time being. no need to draw too crazy, but it helps to at least have one of them at full power

we are coming to a shift in meta soon next month with Kuja, where the strong DPS are coming. they will probably bench the old guys soon

asukaten
4 weeks ago#9
Rizuna posted...
most if not all characters usually need both (or all 3) of their weapons to work well

with what you have currently, i think rem and layle are quite strong so you should get them to 60/60.

but you need a support (or 2) too. based on what banners are currently available, Lilisette (obtain from chapter 11) Eiko and Cait (interlude) can be good supports for the time being. no need to draw too crazy, but it helps to at least have one of them at full power

we are coming to a shift in meta soon next month with Kuja, where the strong DPS are coming. they will probably bench the old guys soon

Thanks for the advice.

Do you think I should pull on Lightning EX's banner for Lilisette or Eiko/Cait Sith's banner for a good support unit? I have 150,360 gems right now and I want to have enough to mercy Rinoa's EX and Lenna's EX.

User Info: NinoNii

NinoNii
4 weeks ago#10
asukaten posted...
Rizuna posted...

Thanks for the advice.

Do you think I should pull on Lightning EX's banner for Lilisette or Eiko/Cait Sith's banner for a good support unit? I have 150,360 gems right now and I want to have enough to mercy Rinoa's EX and Lenna's EX.

If you can wait for Lenna and her EX, I would not pull on any of the current banners.
  • Topic Archived