You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheMyth

TheMyth
3 days ago#1
I made 1 clear through this one so far. Not pulling off this banner so my first random team was eiko, cait, layle, layle friend and Pande. 175k. Missed the 200k score, but I'll try again in a day or 2. Rd. 3 had alot more hp to deal with than I expected. Rd. 3 was trickier than rd. 5 for me. Rd. 5 summoned and double layle killed one then worked on the other. Brv+ helped.
"Everything must be Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Loinator

Loinator
3 days ago#2
I did 300k with Sinergy team/brothers and Layle. Very cool fight.

Spam skills and summon on wave 3 or 5.
I finish ALL MH games using just Lances. Every Boss. Every Quest. Yeah. Since begin. Yeah o/.

User Info: Octalegs

Octalegs
3 days ago#3
250k no synergy team with Deuce, Rem, Layle, Pandemonium, Layle friend: https://youtu.be/UqdL8kBZnNo

I summon on the 3rd wave as soon as the summon is up (around both boss' at 70-80% hp). Spend 5 of Energy Gain of my Layle at this wave with 1 left for the last boss. At the last boss switch friend Layle in and nuke them down 1 at a time. The boss' enrage is not that dangerous so you don't have to kill them at the same time. The fight should be much quicker with Agrias so you might want to use her here. Good luck!

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
3 days ago#4
206k - Vaan EX + WoI, Beatrix EX, Deuce MLB
Friend 3 turn Layle, Bahamut. So it could be better but don't need try.

Vaan White Whorls were smacking the lizards for almost 50k a pop. Layle friend was kinda useless being a 3 turn one I could only find.

Used friend unit during round 3, summon in 5.

Also did the carry with Palom, Beatrix, Eiko.
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: randante

randante
3 days ago#5
Managed 210k with Agrias/Beatrix/Eiko with another Beatrix friend.
Using 2 Layle or a Cait Sith should yield better results but having all-girl party with both knights is way more fun :p

(EX) (Agrias/Beatrix/Eiko) (210k)

https://youtu.be/cYh7QJelQCQ
PSN (randante) - SWITCH (SW-8436-1101-4630) - FFRK (eYaR) - DFFOO (693959198) - DL (38573107961)
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: memek123

memek123
3 days ago#6
1st try with no reset

240k,
Ramza, Agrias , Beatrix, Layle friend , Brother summon

FFT FTW

User Info: SleepingKnight

SleepingKnight
3 days ago#7
193k using Beatrix, Agrias and Eiko, Agrias friend and Bahamut
Summon on third wave, and replaced Eiko on last one
Gonna try again with a Beatrix friend

Edit: 204k same formula
55 turns, 200 HP lost, 3 breaks
No need of Beatrix friend
Plant a house & build a tree
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: TheMyth

TheMyth
3 days ago#8
Octalegs posted...
250k no synergy team with Deuce, Rem, Layle, Pandemonium, Layle friend: https://youtu.be/UqdL8kBZnNo

I summon on the 3rd wave as soon as the summon is up (around both boss' at 70-80% hp). Spend 5 of Energy Gain of my Layle at this wave with 1 left for the last boss. At the last boss switch friend Layle in and nuke them down 1 at a time. The boss' enrage is not that dangerous so you don't have to kill them at the same time. The fight should be much quicker with Agrias so you might want to use her here. Good luck!

Thanks! I have this team, and Agrias no ex. The first try was a test run.
"Everything must be Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion
Scored 171k with Thancred EX, Beatrix EX, and Eiko, with Layle friend and Bahamut summon. After a much worse first attempt, yeah, the 3rd wave is the most threatening part of the battle, which where I used my Summon and Friend. The Lizards are a joke by comparison.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
3 days ago#10
334k with Beatrix/Eiko/Vaan with Brothers and Layle friend.

Summoned on Wave 5 asap (well once Layle got a turn after Field Burst I mean), swapped Vaan for Layle, played basically full aggression.

Kind of nice to have a steamroll after the stress of trying to complete Agrias EX on a no-Agrias run.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
(edited 3 days ago)