• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheMyth

TheMyth
1 month ago#11
Gil is an in game currency used to limit break items like weapons, armor, and artifacts.
How to equip artifacts: select a character in the party menu. Select "passive abilities". Select "passive abilities (artifacts)". Equip artifacts. CP points are needed to equip artifacts.
"Everything must be Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
1 month ago#12
yeah i am relatively new too but luckily i have a friend who has everyone that can be 60/60 at 60/60 with most of their weapons that has helped me with the last four events for high crystals it was not until this event where i was actually able to hold my own help out (in events i was able to clear the story and up to chapter 7 in hard mode early last week once i got my first three to 60/60)

and now i have 5 60/60 characters myself (soon to be six once it rotates back to white) i have had my account since launch but all i really did was log in every once and awhile it was not until 2 weeks ago that i really started to play i was getting board and tired of ffbe and i was hearing amazing things about this form my friend who quit ffbe late last year
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: erson

erson
1 month ago#13
I don’t have a 60/60 yet. Highest I have is like Aerith at 54/60 🤦🏻‍♂
I’ve been leveling everyone I have to 50... just recently realized that they’re mostly useless without 5* weapons. 😩
ErSoN
"Never underestimate the power of the queen with lovely hair, my dear." - Ferdinand Lyle, Penny Dreadful

User Info: xcaliblur

xcaliblur
1 month ago#14
divine_hyoga posted...
I'm a newbie in the game, i have Cloud with lv 45, but the final bosses in episode 8 always beat me. How i can make the characters strongest? Level up not look like to help too much, i hear something about awakening but i don't know how it works. I did play in some events, but nothing change. Any help please?

Some tips for you:
A character strength is dependent on three things: the weapon passives, crystal level and character level.

Out of those crystal level and weapon passives have a HUGE impact but character level only has a very small impact. In fact you can easily clear hard content with a level 1 character but crystal level 60 with the best gear.

Focus on getting some meta characters and build them up in terms of gear and crystal level. Use them to supplement your main team when tackling the harder content
FF Opera Omnia ID: 784884751. Add me!

User Info: KHLyn

KHLyn
1 month ago#15
xcaliblur posted...
divine_hyoga posted...
I'm a newbie in the game, i have Cloud with lv 45, but the final bosses in episode 8 always beat me. How i can make the characters strongest? Level up not look like to help too much, i hear something about awakening but i don't know how it works. I did play in some events, but nothing change. Any help please?

Focus on getting some meta characters and build them up in terms of gear and crystal level. Use them to supplement your main team when tackling the harder content

Who are the meta characters in this game?

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 month ago#16
KHLyn posted...
xcaliblur posted...
divine_hyoga posted...

Who are the meta characters in this game?

the meta shifts quite frequently, take a look at some of the Heretic, Hard Mode, and EX level clear topics to get a good assessment of who is at the top of the game at the moment.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: erson

erson
1 month ago#17
Without spending money, possible to max out a current meta character?
ErSoN
"Never underestimate the power of the queen with lovely hair, my dear." - Ferdinand Lyle, Penny Dreadful

User Info: Pando0

Pando0
1 month ago#18
Yes we have plenty of players on the board that do fine at highest level with no money spent. The game is pretty generous on currency as long as you spend them wisely.

It does take some time to get there your first decked out chars. The nature of gacha makes it so that you dont always have the gears for the best chars available when you want them.

Also getting a char to peak performance requires High Shards which is limited supplies. Main source of High Shards are events and most of those are lost forever once the event is over. So you need first to get to into event(you dont need an awesome character to do so but it does help).

User Info: divine_hyoga

divine_hyoga
1 month ago#19
Thanks to all, i have improve my characters a bit and are more strong now, but i still have doubts. I don't understand still how the artifacts work. I have various, but i go to the passive habilites on tehc character>equip artifact and there isn't none of it. For example, i have Cloud with LV 50, what i must do to equip him with a strong artifact? I have one with his face but nothing...

And how i do with him the crystal awakening?

Also, how i can obtain two gears of the same type to do the limit breack on it?

Thank you very much for your patience and sorry for my english.
  • Topic Archived