You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HatchetRyda

HatchetRyda
1 week ago#1
With the Meta being shifted New Ex's and awakenings I was just wondering what everyone's opinions were on most useless character? In my head I'm seeing the whole roster as one big alliance/army just marching through the area and wondering who should be left behind to get eaten by the wild animals?

User Info: Shattered_Hope

Shattered_Hope
1 week ago#2
Hope is turrible and borderline useless.
The brightest light casts the longest shadow...

User Info: iodoethane

iodoethane
1 week ago#3
Hmm Yuffie? Cater?

Or to be fair, let's consider only the awakened characters. In which case, it'd be Cater/Yda I guess.
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/iodoethane
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia ID: 914217850 (iodoethane)
(message deleted)

User Info: vivi69

vivi69
1 week ago#5
Cater. Nothing else. Even Hope at least can do battery, but Cater, no, she is useless af

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
1 week ago#6
It's kind of sad that even after her level 70 awakening Cater still manages to be extremely mediocre, though it's largely because Blizzard ROK still hits only once which makes the ice enchant on her 70 skill pretty useless as she'll just be capping at 9999 damage constantly.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 week ago#7
Definitely Cater. Yuffie has shown to be of some use via putting Malboro debuffs onto the last boss. Hope may be a useless waste of pixels in XIII, but at least he can battery in this one.
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: Lixr

Lixr
1 week ago#8
Shinigami2784 posted...
Hope may be a useless waste of pixels in XIII, but at least he can battery in this one.

Uhh, Hope was one of the stronger party members in XIII lol. He only really starts to get outshined in END endgame and even then he’s still very useable.

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 week ago#9
Lixr posted...
Shinigami2784 posted...
Hope may be a useless waste of pixels in XIII, but at least he can battery in this one.

Uhh, Hope was one of the stronger party members in XIII lol. He only really starts to get outshined in END endgame and even then he’s still very useable.

Story wise he was a waste of space. Combat wise, who cares, that game was insultingly easy.
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
1 week ago#10
It's Cater now and Cater later.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers