• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. I wonder how launch will fair..

User Info: CasualOblivion

CasualOblivion
2 months ago#11
Krio Lv3 posted...
So Deuce is essentially like Cait Sith but Magic based?

Kind of. She buffs a little less and batteries a little more, and doesn’t do much for physical allies. She doesn’t heal either.
Loquiesha was the whitest Blood Elf in the Horde.

User Info: Krentaris

Krentaris
2 months ago#12
TitanOxide posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
So Deuce is essentially like Cait Sith but Magic based?

That's what I hear. I haven't seen a breakdown of her/his skills and I'm honestly too lazy to go through Safeena to root out their rework and what we would be getting in GL.

Well, that's why I'm periodically saving copies of the spreadsheet!

Assuming all passives and awakening passives.

Skill uses: Concerto 5 / Dissonant Sonata 6

Concerto: 30% MBRV battery to party. Grants [Note] framed buff to party for 8 turns, grants MBRV Up +20% to party for 8 turns.

[Note]: 10% Atk increase. Dispelled when broken. While active on Deuce:
- Small self speed increase
- HP Attack becomes HP Attack+

Dissonant Sonata: 30% MBRV battery to party. 1-hit AoE BRV hit to enemies, single target HP attack. 120% MBRV overflow. Grants [Crescendo] framed buff to self for 6 turns, grants MATK Up +30% to party for 6 turns.

Potency of BRV hit changes depending on number of [Note] present across the party.
0 Notes = 100%
1 Note = 120%
2 Notes = 150%
3 Notes = 200%

[Crescendo]: Increases MBRV and grants BRV Regen based on IBRV depending on number of [Note] present across the party.
0 Notes = +5% MBRV/5% BRV Regen
1 Note = +10% MBRV/10% BRV Regen
2 Notes = +20% MBRV/20% BRV Regen
3 Notes = +40% MBRV/40% BRV Regen

BRV Attack+: Higher potency depending on number of [Note] across the party. 110/120/140/180%

HP Attack+: Party BRV battery based on % of damage dealt depending on number of [Note] across the party. 10/15/20% of damage dealt. (Nothing for 0 Notes since you need 1 on Deuce to even use HP+)

Noteworthy CS passives:
CS30 - Buff Attack Up - +10% Atk when buffed
CS40 - Buff Boost Up - +10% MBRV when buffed
CS50 - Earnest Achiever - +20% IBRV, +10% Atk to party when own HP > 50%
CS54 - Buff Base & Speed All - +20% IBRV, + SPD(S) to party while buffed
CS58 - Buff Attack & Boost All - +20% MBRV, +20% Atk to party while buffed

So basically don't get broken is the key to keeping all her stuff at maximum effectiveness, or just reapply Concerto if you do. Also she has a battery attached to everything that's not BRV Attack.
"Perfectionism becomes desirable when it stimulates the healthy pursuit of excellence."
(message deleted)

CasualOblivion
2 months ago#14
Her level 50 passive can be improved with artifacts to +35% iBRV and +25% Atk. She can give up to +55% Atk and +30% mAtk, with an additional +40% mBRV and a speed buff.

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
2 months ago#15
She's very good, just not a necessity. A good option for people who struck out on other supports, or just want a magic oriented option.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers

User Info: Bigmenace

Bigmenace
2 months ago#16
Villainous posted...
She's very good, just not a necessity. A good option for people who struck out on other supports, or just want a magic oriented option.

She is good but falls off fast. Her battery is crazy though i chose to keep maria over her because i had ex weapon plus her buff makes people hit hard and heals a good bit. Duece will be a beast for her event though.

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
2 months ago#17
Bigmenace posted...
Villainous posted...

She is good but falls off fast. Her battery is crazy though i chose to keep maria over her because i had ex weapon plus her buff makes people hit hard and heals a good bit. Duece will be a beast for her event though.

Really the clock is ticking for everybody right about now. Rapidly approaching the overflow meta.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers

CasualOblivion
2 months ago#18
Villainous posted...
Bigmenace posted...
Villainous posted...

Really the clock is ticking for everybody right about now. Rapidly approaching the overflow meta.

Overflow meta starts out slowly

User Info: Bigmenace

Bigmenace
2 months ago#19
CasualOblivion posted...
Villainous posted...
Bigmenace posted...
Villainous posted...

Overflow meta starts out slowly

Im waiting patience for firion thats when he becomes a beast! Cloud too but terra may be alot later down the line with her overflow rework.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
2 months ago#20
How does Deuce compare to say an Ashe? That's my main magic support right now.
Cancer free 46 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. I wonder how launch will fair..
  • Topic Archived