• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. after the update i got glitched

User Info: whitetiger30

whitetiger30
1 month ago#1
I dont have UI basicly, i unistaled the game already and reinstaled still didnt work, the game still works just the UI that is missing

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
1 month ago#2
That sounds rather weird as the game for me is the exact same as before the update. Have you maybe tried restarting your phone/device? Because sometimes that can fix update issues.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa

User Info: omgItsDermis

omgItsDermis
1 month ago#3
whitetiger30 posted...
I dont have UI basicly, i unistaled the game already and reinstaled still didnt work, the game still works just the UI that is missing

Had this happening to me this morning, I’m sure you alrdy tried and/or got it working by now but all I did was force close the app and haven’t had a problem since.

whitetiger30
1 month ago#4
melissar7 posted...
That sounds rather weird as the game for me is the exact same as before the update. Have you maybe tried restarting your phone/device? Because sometimes that can fix update issues.

yup, and didnt work

whitetiger30
1 month ago#5
omgItsDermis posted...
whitetiger30 posted...

Had this happening to me this morning, I’m sure you alrdy tried and/or got it working by now but all I did was force close the app and haven’t had a problem since.

tried it aswell but still dosnt work, i tried even clearing cache, then clearing data, then unistal then restart device and then reinstall, still having the same problem

melissar7
1 month ago#6
Have you contacting support regarding the issue? Cause it sounds like you've tried everything in your power so that should be the next step if you haven't already done it that is.
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa

whitetiger30
1 month ago#7
melissar7 posted...
Have you contacting support regarding the issue? Cause it sounds like you've tried everything in your power so that should be the next step if you haven't already done it that is.

y, i will, was hoping to get a solution out here, but i feel im out of options

User Info: Dimalva

Dimalva
1 month ago#8
l too have encountered an odd glitch, my sell button is not working. l cleared cache and redownloaded the whole data and it got back to work for a few minutes, is now currently unusable once again. l can´t make anymore draws because my inventory is full.

User Info: Hikari-Sora1

Hikari-Sora1
1 month ago#9
The UI is missing from mine as well. I didn't want to uninstall just to go through the hassle of losing my data and it not getting fixed anyway. The buttons are technically still there just invisible but it's impossible to maneuver correctly. I hate that it might cost me to miss out on event characters.. has anyone come up with a solution?
FC: 1779-0422-3985
Pokemon X, AS, Sun

melissar7
1 month ago#10
Hikari-Sora1 posted...
The UI is missing from mine as well. I didn't want to uninstall just to go through the hassle of losing my data and it not getting fixed anyway. The buttons are technically still there just invisible but it's impossible to maneuver correctly. I hate that it might cost me to miss out on event characters.. has anyone come up with a solution?

@Hikari-Sora1 If you have a Google play or Facebook account you can connect it to those. It's in the main screen settings so you can connect it to one of those then uninstall/redownload and you won't lose anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. after the update i got glitched
  • Topic Archived