• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. How's the current health of the game?

User Info: Suidugu

Suidugu
2 months ago#1
Played religiously for 6 months back to back but was burnt out, thinking of coming back again

User Info: kawalimus

kawalimus
2 months ago#2
Suidugu posted...
Played religiously for 6 months back to back but was burnt out, thinking of coming back again

its gained steam if anything.

Suidugu
2 months ago#3
kawalimus posted...
Suidugu posted...

Interesting hmm..but have I missed quite a bit of limited time units?

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
2 months ago#4
Suidugu posted...
kawalimus posted...
Suidugu posted...

They come back eventually when their permenant Lost Chapter gets added.
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: Coconuthead93

Coconuthead93
2 months ago#5
You missed Noctis.

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
2 months ago#6
Suidugu posted...
kawalimus posted...
Suidugu posted...

Depends on "limited time." Any character in the game eventually comes back. That's what Lost Chapters (LC's) are. Events turned into single player content. Now there are the WoI weapons (weapons that come when a Summon World of Illusions event happens), but they always come back on a banner. Even so they are totally skippable since only a handful of characters have them and a lot of characters that don't have them are seen as better.

Now about co-op. Not sure if this was fixed 6 months ago before you left, but the score requirements have changed into a token shop, meaning you don't need to worry about being kicked out of co-op for not having a character than can complete the event fast for a higher score, making co-op more approachable.
Hope for the best, but expect nothing

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
2 months ago#7
The games grinding went from unforgiving to meh to me
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash. I wanna smash Don chan and Rover. Plain and simple.

Suidugu
2 months ago#8
Crazy_Talk posted...
Now about co-op. Not sure if this was fixed 6 months ago before you left, but the score requirements have changed into a token shop, meaning you don't need to worry about being kicked out of co-op for not having a character than can complete the event fast for a higher score, making co-op more approachable

that's a nice adjustment, I really didn't have too much if memory serves

I pretty much invested everything I had into my Eiko but she's prob low tier by now or not even widely used

User Info: kawalimus

kawalimus
2 months ago#9
co-op is more mindless now but so much less toxic. Disbanding and quitting are a lot less common(at least in Just For Fun lobby) and much less angry sticker spamming over tiny mistakes.

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
2 months ago#10
This is good to hear. I’m a day one player, but stopped playing somewhere mid May.

I wonder if any of the guys are still around..

Anyway, co-op was straight up annoying with randoms back then. Good to hear they’ve improved it.

Maybe it’s time for my MLB Cloud to pick his NT Buster Sword up again..
FeH ID: 8861312385 / IGN: Intensho
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. How's the current health of the game?
  • Topic Archived