You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. End of December-January Event Predictions

User Info: Vash1306

Vash1306
1 week ago#1
Done with all current events and farmed what I want. So bored while I wait for Smash Bros. Ultimate to come out tomorrow. So here is my prediction for the rest of December and January. Basing it on JP and how "early" we got EX on Awakening Banners. And the banners from JP: https://altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012#02

Whats everyone's guess look like?

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE MY OWN PREDICTIONS AND ARE NOT FACT.

- ⚠ Maintenance scheduled on December 19.
- Heretic Event: Power&Magic's Chasm (Awakening #3 Hope instead of Serah) + World of Illusions (Artifacts) on December 20 (Vaan & Cecil EX).
- ❓ NEW YEARS EVENT December 26 – January 10.
- Trials of Brothers (Permanent) on January 3.
- Selphie (Squall EX) Event on January 10.
- The Strength of Courage (Cater LC) + Radiant Artifacts on January 14.
- Gilgamesh Event (Bartz EX) on January 17.
- The Princess of Dalmasca (Ashe LC) + Radiant Artifacts on January 20.
- ⚠ Maintenance scheduled on January 23
- Interlude (Caith Sith + WoL EX) + Awakening Batch #4 (Serah instead of Hope) + World of Illusions on January 24 (Onion Knight & Zidane EX).

User Info: Fairy_Walnut

Fairy_Walnut
1 week ago#2
Sorry, but you are factually very wrong on Selphie’s event being pushed back until January 10th; If anything it will be featured before Christmas on the 19th or the following Wednesday.

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
1 week ago#3
Hi
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: Evening_Mog

Evening_Mog
1 week ago#4
Dec 20 Awakening Wave 3
EX Release for Vaan and Cecil
Edgar over Onion Knight in Wave 3
DFFOO ID:Aya Brea 362484441

User Info: Vash1306

Vash1306
1 week ago#5
Fairy_Walnut posted...
Sorry, but you are factually very wrong on Selphie’s event being pushed back until January 10th; If anything it will be featured before Christmas on the 19th or the following Wednesday.
Like I said, just my own guesses lol. As of right now, we don't know whats being released after the December 19th Maintenance.

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
1 week ago#6
Vash1306 posted...
Heretic Event: Power&Magic's Chasm (Awakening #3 Hope instead of Serah)
Awakening Batch #4 (Serah instead of Hope)

That would devastate my desire to pull on Batch #3. Lightning + Serah on the same banner is the main draw for me, considering Squall is fully available on Selphie's banner.

I don't like much of Batch #4, either, except Laguna who I have fully MLB from Zack's banner. Putting a character I want in the middle of that group would upset me, unless it happened to line up with Prishe/Ramza/Serah on the same banner. That way, I can bypass Laguna dupes and be okay with the secondaries.

User Info: BlueSalvation

BlueSalvation
1 week ago#7
Awakening #3 having Hope instead of Serah would be an awful trick. Ew. That's a scary thought since I can't wait to awaken my MLB Serah.
If you spend your whole life worrying about what others think of you, it is impossible to be yourself.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
1 week ago#8
Serah getting pushed back would suck so bad. One less support to help make EXes/LC's easier.
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
FFRK - (Elarra USB) SVp6

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 week ago#9
Yeah it sucks but I think it's extremely likely.

As I said in the other topic, I really can't see Selphie pushed back so far after the end of Alisaie's event.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Fairy_Walnut

Fairy_Walnut
1 week ago#10
Sir Will posted...
Yeah it sucks but I think it's extremely likely.

As I said in the other topic, I really can't see Selphie pushed back so far after the end of Alisaie's event.

No way can they release Squall’s awakening yet push back his Ex...will not happen.
  1. Boards
  2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia
  3. End of December-January Event Predictions