Lenna EX stage topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
5 days ago#1
Hope you guys have Yuna.........

edit: I think this is our first EX stage that somehow necessitates using the featured character. Lenna with her 35cp and Wind Drake Arrow+ prevents debuffs for the whole party. Obviously, having all the synergy characters will help make the fight a lot easier.

The trash mobs are easy. But the boss is extremely bulky. It throws debuffs every time it attacks you. The ATK down is the most debilitating. Of course, the poison is a big nuisance as well.

Currently trying teams trying to outlast the boss 🤔
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
FFRK - (Elarra USB) SVp6
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DysonSlinky

DysonSlinky
5 days ago#2
Tried Yuna, she doesnt help much. Esuna is nice, but the boss will far outlast you still, and you'll still be screwed, and she offers no shaving capabilities when the boss starts charging or hits you with Lightning breath
PSN: DysonSlinky (will not accept blank friend requests)
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/85PDdD4

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
5 days ago#3
Let me know what people find works.

and what you DID helps too. I got it to like half
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

DysonSlinky
5 days ago#4
I got it to 20-25%, but I just couldn't keep going.
DFFOO: Slinky - 353614568 || Opera Omnia discord link: https://discord.gg/85PDdD4

User Info: vivi69

vivi69
5 days ago#5
Failed with sazh seph eiko. If i must use featured chars for this EX, then i pass.

Bye bye 1000 gems, i miss u

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
5 days ago#6
vivi69 posted...
Failed with sazh seph eiko. If i must use featured chars for this EX, then i pass.

isn't it only 500?
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

DysonSlinky
5 days ago#7
500 for the quest, 500 for getting 44k (LOL, good luck getting 44k even with Sazh/Lenna/King)

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
5 days ago#8
Hmmm I give up on this lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I've no plans on pulling on the banner

It really wants you to use King/Lenna at least because of King's high ability uses and Lenna to completely nullify the debuffs

you cant outlast it with buffers cause your buffs are just going to keep getting pushed off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
FFRK - (Elarra USB) SVp6
RandoGamerKid posted...
vivi69 posted...

isn't it only 500?

There's another 500 via the basic missions.

This one's a bit too much, and I'm not chasing Lenna's 35cp just to clear it. Just have to sit this one out.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535
FFBE denied me Yuna... FFBE must die...

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
5 days ago#10
I thought Sazh was suppose to make everything easy mode. Why are these EX’s so hard even with him?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.