• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Name/ID: Dr Strange - 716299636

Notable Characters: Vaan (lead) - MLB 15/15/35 108atk***

Max MLB and all passives with EX:

Bartz
Y’shtola
Edgar
Noctis
Squall
Terra

Max MLB and all passives:

Alibae
Serah
Zack
Lightning
Selphie
Quistis
Snow
Penelo
Ashe
Prishe
Balthier
Hope

Looking for: Anyone that needs help!
PSN: Sorrows_Passion

User Info: Alt_Assault

Alt_Assault
1 year ago#42
amp post

User Info: melissar7

melissar7
1 year ago#43
My in game Id is: 108288902 Ign is Melissar7

Rank is 400+ currently

Worth noting I'm very active started playing the game the same week global was released and also recently started a Jpn account. So if people have questions regarding things that may come our way I maybe able to answer some questions in inbox.

Notable character's I have quite a few here but generally speaking I tend to go towards boosted hero's to help benifit other players that do the co-op or single events.

Maxed out 15 & 35 with Ex:
Just Terra and Zidane here but I will probably add a few more here soon as my Beautrix is close and could add Y'shtola to that list as well fairly soon.
Maxed out 15/35:
Rem, Yuna, Vaan, Squall(Don't have EX), Cait Sith, Hope, Gilgamesh, Papalymo, Shanatto(Don't have her EX), Cloud(Don't have his EX), Yang and I think some other's but I can't remember. I'm really close to having Laguna be maxed out on his 35(2 upgrades) Vivi is another that's fairly close though and Penelo(1 upgrade).

Although not mentioned I have several with just there 15cp's maxed such as Edge, Cyan, Lion, Vincent, Kain, Balthier and Auron are examples of these.

Since I forgot to mention above I'm still working on artifacts for like all of my hero's.

Looking for active friends with updated support hero's. Eg no Warrior of light etc. With all bronze gear. I also like to help other's out so feel free to invite me to a co-op if you ever see me online and you need help. I litterally don't care what level you are like I recently carried a crystal level 30(now there close to 45ish) Cloud through all the current event's/co-ops.
3ds Friend Code 5430-2774-6293 Ign: Melissa[Ultra Sun] Tsv: 1043[US]
I have a copy of both Let's go Pikachu & Eevee. Let's go Pika Ign: Mel Eevee: Melissa
(edited 1 year ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: AlexFF

AlexFF
11 months ago#45
ID : 977793259
Name : Kain Highwind

I try to set characters that are best fit into the current events as assists...

15/35 maxed out :
- Squall (EX)
- Edgar (EX)
- Beatrix (EX)
- Garnet (EX, 2LB)
- Cloud
- Decil
- Rydia
- Layle
- Kain
- Palom
- Zack
- Serah
- Lightning
- Bartz
- Relm
- Vaan
- Ramza
- Selphie
- Cait Sith

15CP MLB/ 35 CP equipped :
- Yuna
- King
- Tidus
- Thancred
- Snow
- Cid

Other notable characters :
- Rem
- Hope
- Setzer
- Balthier
- Krile
- Aerith
- Irvine
- Lenna (15CP MLB but sold, no 35 CP)

I accept all players that seek a good support while also being active. F2P, spent "only" 19€ for a kupocard mini before Rydia's event. MP me if you follow me, so I follow back and if you want me to switch support.
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: Pablo232

Pablo232
11 months ago#46
ID:171047626
Name:Pablo232
15/35 MLB
Beatrix(ex)
Vaan(ex)
Terra
Zidane
Ramza
Lenna
Layle (cristal level 58)

35cp MLB
Serah(15cp in progress)

15cp MLB
Squall

Upcoming characters to MLB
Setzer
Papalymo

User Info: LunaticHigh

LunaticHigh
11 months ago#47
ID: 200055504
Name: Cactuar

Typical supports 60/60 mlb:

Cait
Selphie
Squall
Layle
Setzer
Papalaymo

Really need a 60/60 mlb Layle for 5 turn usage

User Info: Hlz321

Hlz321
10 months ago#48
ID 830511061
Name Holyshin
Rank 451
I have Squall as support mostly, I'll probably change to Quistis when her LC comes because I'm hoarding for her.
I'll follow back anyone MLB with good artifacts, specially Thancred to help me clear heretics.

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
9 months ago#49
ID: 467951530
Name: Bob "Trees" Ross
Rank 527

Got Setzer up, prob staying that way for a while
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__

User Info: BloodyBenten

BloodyBenten
9 months ago#50
Name/ID: Nash 241755600

Notable Characters: Bartz, Cecil, Locke, Setzer, and Squall are my best. I don't have >20 crystal level or blue weapons for anyone yet, but soon I hope!

Looking for: People to help with dailies and generally assist me as I get caught up. I love this game so far
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A