• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kirby152

kirby152
2 years ago#1
does it lag? like not at the beginning or anything. Cuz I remember when i played with my friend on steam, once we got around day 80-110 ish and we would have a decked out base, I would start lagging like crazy to the point we would have to make a new world, and thats how we played. just went to like day 100-110 till I couldnt play (my friend would host) and then we stopped.

after like 3-4 worlds it kinda got s***ty so i stopped playing. Saw this come out and saw the local co-op. I wanted to know if both screens are in high intense situations (for example full of beefalos or just a bunch of drops scattered, a big base or something), does the framerate drop or anything? or the ps4 can handle this game at high intensities like a boss?

in a more general sense, are there any problems with local co-op?

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
2 years ago#2
I play local co op on 1 console then host online with another friend so 3 people. On day 87 with a huge base and tons beefalo with no problems
  • Topic Archived