• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheGamerTrainer

TheGamerTrainer
2 years ago#1
Dont starve mega pack, which includes every dont starve game available on console including dont starve together, is 10.79$. Dont starve together by itself is 14.99$. Wtf are they thinking? I want to buy the mega pack to save the 4$ but i have a feeling im going to encounter issues because i already own the other games.

I also find it hard to believe that they would screw over people who currently own the rest of the game with this pricing system. Anyone have any info?
Twitch.tv/thegamertrainer

User Info: bshock79

bshock79
2 years ago#2
The mega pack is supposed to be discounted for current owners of Don't Starve. Something isn't working properly on Sony's end.

TheGamerTrainer
2 years ago#3
Definitely going to hold off then. I keep randomly getting "undergoing maintenance" message on store. Hopefully they're trying to fix it.

User Info: MercuryPSP

MercuryPSP
2 years ago#4
TheGamerTrainer posted...
Dont starve mega pack, which includes every dont starve game available on console including dont starve together, is 10.79$. Dont starve together by itself is 14.99$. Wtf are they thinking? I want to buy the mega pack to save the 4$ but i have a feeling im going to encounter issues because i already own the other games.

I also find it hard to believe that they would screw over people who currently own the rest of the game with this pricing system. Anyone have any info?

That 10.79 price is discounted because you own the original. Price for mega pack for those who don't is 26$. Your getting DST for cheaper than standalone. Don't see your point.
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/MercuryEQ

User Info: X_OldSnake_X

X_OldSnake_X
2 years ago#5
They should had done Don't Starve Together $14.99 60% off, but they didn't. They did 60% off the megapack, still making it cheaper than Don't Starve Together @ the $14.99, basically so they could make more $$$.

That itself isn't an error.

You can wait but it's not going to change. The $10 mega pack is what you want.

The error for the US was that you couldn't even buy it. It wasn't for sale on PSN, it just showed it there. This has been cleared.

TheGamerTrainer
2 years ago#6
Okay. I wasnt sure because i saw people complaining about being unable to purchase due to owning the game already. It was confusing. And on my screen it shows no discount on the megapack, just a flat price of the 10.xx. good to know though

TheGamerTrainer
2 years ago#7
Best part is the mega pack only shows up under looking at the game catalog. Cant find it anywhere else.

TheGamerTrainer
2 years ago#8
Also, unable to download the 2 themes that come with the mega pack after purchasing.

User Info: bshock79

bshock79
2 years ago#9
Was finally able to download the mega bundle but the two themes give me an error as well. I really hope they fix this issue because I'll be annoyed if its ignored.

TheGamerTrainer
2 years ago#10
Same. They botched something along the lines. I think people were having problems downloading the FiFa demo today too. Wonder if its related
  • Topic Archived