• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. Cheat Table for the Game
JorgeFFC 3 years ago#1
Note, i don't take credit for the table neither i remember who were the people who actually worked on it. Still, i've added some hotkeys for some functions while inside the game to make life easier.

Check Currently Character in Stats Menu.
Pressing = will instantly max all skill exp ; Pressing - will instant give character Max weapon exp ; pressing 0 will give character max exp. Go into a fight and position character once in the map and remove then look at stats again to see the changes ; Pressing ] will instant max the base stats of any item at slot 1 inventory and also turn it into legendary ; Pressing [ will instantly give the character you're looking at on status screen max overall re-incarnation level and also 100 overall re-incarnations for max bonus when doing it again. I've also added a hotkey for Instant Victory in battle close to these buttons in my keyboard as well. Up to player.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/534xm6a0z6peppr/Disgaea%202%20PC%20Cheat%20Table.zip?dl=0

PS: Must use Cheat Engine 6.7.
apple1986 3 years ago#2
But, that's cheating.
I wanted ooorange, it gave me lemon-lime - Gunther Hermann
JorgeFFC 3 years ago#3
apple1986 posted...
But, that's cheating.

Look, first this game is very old, dates from ps2 time. Most players already finished it entirely or spend about 800+ hours of their life playing it on PS2 to get full completion, cheat or not, not everyone have the time to repeat the deed and some just want to watch the story again/see the extras added in the PC version. So... unless they are masochists, they will cheat. Just this =P
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. Cheat Table for the Game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A