• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. How to unlock Magichange ?

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
4 years ago#1
Hi !

I'm on my 2nd cycle and still have "??????" in my commande list....is there something to do to unlock magichange in this episode ? ( I haven't played D2 since 10 years ago lol )

Thanks !

User Info: Moonlit_DeathX

Moonlit_DeathX
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure you need to play Axel mode to unlock it.

Alukard1
4 years ago#3
Ok! haha thanks a lot , I didn't bother with Axel mode yet :D

Moonlit_DeathX
4 years ago#4
You're not missing much lol, besides the magichange, but you do get a few extra characters, and it doesn't take that long to finish. I just finished it quickly and tried to get back to the regular postgame as quick as possible.

Alukard1
4 years ago#5
Yep that's what I did yesterday :-) it was rather boring and useless....

Moonlit_DeathX
4 years ago#6
Hmm sounds about right lol, I mean it wouldn't be too bad by itself as like an extra chapter, I just didn't like having to play through the entire regular story again, although I guess it would've been better to have just started the game in Axel mode first when just starting out. Anyways, hopefully you have magichange now yeah?

Alukard1
4 years ago#7
Sorry I didn't see your message !

Yes after finishing the Axel mode I can use magichange ( but as you said I have to redo aaaaaall the entire game for Adell lol pffff......)
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. How to unlock Magichange ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A