• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. "Rozalin(?)" I need help acquiring Dark Rozalin

User Info: Carloskun

Carloskun
4 years ago#1
Call me a cheater if you want but it's the truth so xD it won't hurt me.

so uh. Dark Rozalin or "Rozalin(?)" I know who she is just referring to her as that to avoid spoilers.
I want to request a cheat engine table or find out her address value so I can change one of my characters into her.

Also Pringer X if possible.

I already cheated Prinny Kurtis into my team but she's the character I want to get. I mean look at that badass animation tho :l too bad she only has one skill. but could teach her magic to fill up her skill list a bit.

I know there are people who are like cheating ruins the game experience but I'm not really cheating stats HL or XP I just want to use an unuseable character

User Info: Moonlit_DeathX

Moonlit_DeathX
4 years ago#2
It's been a while since I played this game, but unfortunately, certain characters like Adell's Parents, the masked people, Pringer X, Baal, and that version of Rozalin can all be added to the team, but they have no sprites when you summon them and crash the game when you take them out of the base panel and actually try to do something with them. I remember someone was trying to change her sprite with some other characters, but couldn't get it to work, so unless someone made a mod, like the ones for Disgaea 1 that added Lamington and others to the team, I don't think there's any way to actually add that version of her into the game.
A weird thing though is that there's an innocent called 'Baal Lover', but no way to actually play as him normally even with cheating lol. You can add some other characters that do work though, like the Dark World npc archer and Prinny from Axel mode, Astro Z, and all the other colors of the Prism Rangers, but sadly no Rozalin.

User Info: Carloskun

Carloskun
4 years ago#3
Moonlit_DeathX posted...
It's been a while since I played this game, but unfortunately, certain characters like Adell's Parents, the masked people, Pringer X, Baal, and that version of Rozalin can all be added to the team, but they have no sprites when you summon them and crash the game when you take them out of the base panel and actually try to do something with them. I remember someone was trying to change her sprite with some other characters, but couldn't get it to work, so unless someone made a mod, like the ones for Disgaea 1 that added Lamington and others to the team, I don't think there's any way to actually add that version of her into the game.
A weird thing though is that there's an innocent called 'Baal Lover', but no way to actually play as him normally even with cheating lol. You can add some other characters that do work though, like the Dark World npc archer and Prinny from Axel mode, Astro Z, and all the other colors of the Prism Rangers, but sadly no Rozalin.

heya I actually tried the dark world npc but the sprite that appear is the normal archer sprite?
also same with prism rangers. I tried making green blue n ect but only red appears.
I'd like it if you can share me your Table I might be using an outdated one.

also for rozalin she did have no sprite even on the psp version. it works on certain maps though.
like the tower where she appeared.

User Info: Moonlit_DeathX

Moonlit_DeathX
4 years ago#4
Hmm, she worked fine for me except she loses the 'dark' sprite if you reincarnate her, the Prinny also loses his dark world sprite too, but otherwise they worked fine for me, same for the Prism Rangers, but they can be reincarnated just fine without losing their colors, its weird they actually work fine. But yeah you're right that most of them do work on the map they are originally on only, like Rozalin and Baal, Prinny Baal you can add to your team too as well as both versions of Asagi and they act normally.
How are you adding them into your game? Maybe I just did it in a different way than you, since it worked fine for me for those characters, I didn't really use a table, I just edited the data directly. I'm not sure if it will work, but if you want, I can edit your save data and send it back to you that way.
What I did was fought on the map that had those characters, found their data, and directly pasted the enemy data into a throwaway generic character I made, they show up as enemies on the status screen, but healing them at the hospital turns them into allies for some reason lol, then they worked fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. "Rozalin(?)" I need help acquiring Dark Rozalin
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A