• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. WTF *sigh* ... choosing xxxxx's story after beating the story line - spoilers ok

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
4 years ago#91
Well, it's still a work in progress, but atm I have:

Adelle as main damage dealer - mostly because he is MUCH more leveled than other characters
Heavy Knight
Thief
Healer
Magic Knight
Druid
Angel caster
Angel fist user
Beast Tamer
Mothman

I also have already made 9x Kunoichi and 7x additional Heavy Knights (for bonus gauge filling and throwing if needed)

I haven't unlocked any DLC or dark world classes this run so for now this is what I am focusing on.

User Info: genestealer

genestealer
4 years ago#92
Oh, haha... was mostly wondering about characters you plan on leveling up and using, you didn't have to mention every single character you have. Err, anyway. I don't think there's any such thing as dark world classes, though there are some that can only be used while in Land of Carnage (but there's not really anything special about them). As for DLC classes you should be able to unlock them anytime you want.

palatinae
4 years ago#93
Actually those ARE the characters I plan on leveling up and using >< Well, other than Kunoichi and extra Heavy Knights which don't need to be leveled to perform their duties. In my very first play through I unlocked all the DLC and used them - although not effectively. I think I read somewhere that some of the DW characters can be pretty OP ... I'll find out soon as my intention is to play each map while unlocking it and then complete each DW version before moving on.

palatinae
4 years ago#94
Couple of long days, but I managed to play through this cycle up to the episode before the last and unlock all Dark Worlds and complete each of those Dark Worlds >< Tomorrow I will look into whatever new Senate bills I have unlocked for new maps and new characters ....

User Info: genestealer

genestealer
4 years ago#95
Long days? That's pretty understandable if you cleared all the DW maps...
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2 PC
  3. WTF *sigh* ... choosing xxxxx's story after beating the story line - spoilers ok
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A