• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: teddytech

teddytech
4 years ago#1
is there away to dupe items or even using a hack to dupe them.also do i need to max out all items from item world to beat the hardest boss

User Info: Moonlit_DeathX

Moonlit_DeathX
4 years ago#2
I don't think there's a way to dupe anything here like using Puppy Paw Stick from later games, or a legit way to do it. However you can use something like Cheat Engine to duplicate items if you want or using hex editing. I used it only for adding some characters to my team like the rest of the Prism Rangers, Astro Z, and Prinny Baal, but it is possible to do that to items as well. If you want to do that and don't know how, you can pm me, and I can help you or just do it for you with your save file or whatever, just tell me what items you want duplicated or whatever. As for the hardest boss, you don't need to max everything out really, but you do have to put in a lot of time to power up just to be able to damage it.

User Info: teddytech

teddytech
4 years ago#3
yes i just want a hack to dupe stuff
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A