• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Moving and keeping possessions

User Info: Lunatuna77

Lunatuna77
8 years ago#1
Hey everyone, I know this isn't a heavy-traffic board so I'm posting this question here too, to improve my chances.

I'm looking to have my sim move into a larger house. However, she already has multiple souvenirs and fame awards placed on shelves/display cases. Is there any way to put the awards/souvenirs back into her inventory, or otherwise move while keeping these possessions?

Most of them are easily replaceable except for my Simmy award. Since I've already won it, if I do move and have to leave my trophies behind, would I be able to win another Simmy?

Thank you for any help!
No one ever suspects the cute ones...

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000
8 years ago#2
You're in luck, I was just browsing this board.

Yes, you can win another simmy. I'm not sure what triggers it or how quickly again you will achieve it. You can win multiple awards of the same time.

Unfortunately, I'm transitioning this conversation to the fact that you cannot keep your previous posessions.

You may still want to search for further answers among other boards, as I wouldn't put my life onto my answer, there could be glitches or workarounds to place items back in your inventory.
"Actual question about gaming lore gets derailed into spousal abuse on the first page.
<3 GFAQs

User Info: Lunatuna77

Lunatuna77
8 years ago#3
Thank you for your response!

I haven't been able to find anything anywhere about getting shelved items back into your inventory (for anyone in the future who also comes looking).

Like I said, none of the other items were a big issue except for the Simmy, so my Sim will have to settle for getting married, moving into a mansion and being stupidly wealthy in exchange for earning another award. Sims have it tough.

Thanks again!
No one ever suspects the cute ones...
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Moving and keeping possessions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A