• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Should i buy?

User Info: justpuppy

justpuppy
9 years ago#1
I got the sims 3 for ds and in that game you canno have kids, you can only have two people liveing in your house, your char desighn is not very good and more. when i was a little kid i had a sims game for the computer but ibroke and so i would like to get anothier. so my questons for this game is....

1. can you have kids

2. can you builed your house?

3.can you get marrid?

4. do sims die in this game or can you kill them? ( in my old pc one my brother would drown me or set my house on fire.

please answer! :)
Phoniex Wright Forever!!!!!!! (And yes, I am a GIRL.)
MKDS fc: 412599742612

User Info: Simsfanguy

Simsfanguy
9 years ago#2

The Sims (Original) Is a great game and for me i like it the most

1. You can have kids in this game (Although they do not grow up.)

2. You can build any house you like (2 Story MAX.)

3. You can get married, But its a little hard since the other sim's needs have to be about (80-90% Full).

4. Sims never die of old age, The only they die is by - Electrocution, Burned Alive, Flu, Starvation and Drowning.

The expansions are great for this game and can entertain you for hours, Such expansions as (Makin Magic, Superstar etc.)

But if your gonna buy this game, Make sure you get the complete collection.

You may find this boring if your not intrested in (old) games. But if you are, Then this should be a classic. :)

User Info: justpuppy

justpuppy
9 years ago#3
thank you! i go the deluxe editon. its great!!!!! :)
Phoniex Wright Forever!!!!!!! (And yes, I am a GIRL.)
Words of wisdom, If you bite someone really hard, Ketchup comes out!
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. Should i buy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A