• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. This game has issues. It has frozen on me three times so far.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
1 year ago#11
Citan22 posted...
more limited, release titles are the ones that command the highest prices down the line.

Thats what Im hoping
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
1 year ago#12
Just popped this game in. Was really looking forward to finally checking this series out. Damn game froze on me with that high pitched buzzing sound within 7 minutes.
I AM ERROR.

Lvaneede
1 year ago#13
It makes me wonder what they even did with the game in those 6 months it was delayed.

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
1 year ago#14
i'm guessing there havent been any patches/updates?

releasing a game with performance issues is bad enough, but at least these days a dev can attempt to remedy them with an update. this was the exact scenario with darksiders 2 at launch, so i guess a few unhappy nintendo users is inconsequential to THQ or Nordic games or whomever. they probably feel that giving it to us for $20 qualifies it as a budget title so we shouldn't expect polish.

i kept my copy btw.. it's still sealed and unless we get a patch it's going to stay that way until some sucker buys it off me years from now.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

Lvaneede
1 year ago#15
No updates that I know of
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. This game has issues. It has frozen on me three times so far.
  • Topic Archived