• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. This game has issues. It has frozen on me three times so far.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
1 year ago#1
I have seen two other people on miiverse that have had it freeze too.

I have the disc version, so Im wondering if the eShop version has issues too.

The review for the game on Nintendo World Repord doesnt seem to mention issues like this at all. The first big boss battle was very buggy for me.
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: ZanzaKlaus

ZanzaKlaus
1 year ago#2
It's crashing on me on Azrael's room on the Black Throne.

Bummer. Was running flawlessly and there's only one more beam to redirect…

User Info: Alpha_Jam

Alpha_Jam
1 year ago#3
ZanzaKlaus posted...
It's crashing on me on Azrael's room on the Black Throne.

Bummer. Was running flawlessly and there's only one more beam to redirect…

My friend has an identical issue. Did you find a fix by any chance?
The Alpha of the Apex Predators / 3DS Friend Code: 0404-9320-5852 / Switch Friend Code: SW-6373-7563-6511
PM me for PSN.

Lvaneede
1 year ago#4
I had problems in that room too, but right at the start.

I finished the game. It froze 8 times in the 17 hours I played it

User Info: Alpha_Jam

Alpha_Jam
1 year ago#5
So just power through the crashes until it doesn't crash?
The Alpha of the Apex Predators / 3DS Friend Code: 0404-9320-5852 / Switch Friend Code: SW-6373-7563-6511
PM me for PSN.

Lvaneede
1 year ago#6
Or try making the portals in a different order

User Info: ZanzaKlaus

ZanzaKlaus
1 year ago#7
Alpha_Jam posted...
My friend has an identical issue. Did you find a fix by any chance?

Nope. Just powered through the crashes. I'm on my second playthrough, playing on Apocalyptic, and I've gotten crashes even at the f***ing title screen after a cold boot.

I found that they do not tend to repeat themselves though, apart from Azrael's room of course.

I swear to God, THQNordic, I will wait on a Steam sale for DIII before diving in. Fix your god damn bugs before releasing something, have some QA in place, Wii U owners are consumers also!

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
1 year ago#8
man.. 2 weeks ago i saw a single copy of this at my local walmart and bought it. i haven't opened it yet and honestly i'm not sure if i want to keep it after reading about all these performance issues it has.

i already have both Darksiders games on the 360.. the only reason i wanted this one was because for me it sorta symbolized the last game released on the Wii U (that i'd want).. and $20 aint bad lol. i also have the Wii U version of Darksiders 2, but that only cost me $8 used.. still probably wont play it since i hear it has similar freezing issues.

what to do, what to do..
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

Lvaneede
1 year ago#9
Citan22 posted...
i wanted this one was because for me it sorta symbolized the last game released on the Wii U (that i'd want).

Thats one of the reasons I wanted it too.
I would say keep it, but play it on 360 instead

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
1 year ago#10
Lvaneede posted...
I would say keep it, but play it on 360 instead

thats what i'm leaning towards.. and only cause it was $20. too bad, though. i'd gladly play both games on my Wii U over the 360, but losing any amount of progress due to a half-assed optimization job on a game originally released 7 years ago is not something i'm looking forward to.

i do believe that lots of Wii U titles will only go up in value now with every year, and as has been the case with almost every console - these late, more limited, release titles are the ones that command the highest prices down the line.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. This game has issues. It has frozen on me three times so far.
  • Topic Archived