• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. Good game, but has some audio issues

User Info: NovaRuby

NovaRuby
1 year ago#1
Like I said, it's a good game, but at some points, there's some audio issues where there's no background music and some noises like War grunting when he doges and other noises like that. Sometimes when you swing your weapon, that doesn't sound as well.

Although, it seems like just restarting the software will fix it, and the only two places so far that do this is the giant fan room and getting the Artifact Overlord collectable or soemwhere around that point. I might post more if I find more points where the audio freaks out like that.

Only other gripe I have is that the chain goes through War's hand and floats somewhere around him when he runs and also when he drops down from somewhere, but that's easy enough to solve by not having it equipped.

Anyway, just thought I'd give my two cents about a part of the game, have fun playing!
3Ds Friend Code: 1203-9223-1593
NNID: VarunaFyre
(message deleted)

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
1 year ago#3
The game is pretty buggy
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. Good game, but has some audio issues
  • Topic Archived