• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. Strong possibility that the Wii U version of this game is cancelled

User Info: Veemon_X

Veemon_X
2 years ago#31
Well I guess we'll see in about 10-ish days from now.
I really hope its not cancelled.
Annihilate animated/flash ads, and then we can begin discussion of turning off Adblock.

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
2 years ago#32
Okay...
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
As of today, Amazon has changed the Dec. 31st place holder date and it is NOW showing that the game will come out on Amazon and be shipped for the release date of May 23rd, 2017.
Get your pre-orders ready if you haven't done so already!!!!
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: Darrentg

Darrentg
2 years ago#33
Pre-ordered it last year, glad to see it has a solid release date now, fingers crossed that it ships next week!

Definitely wanted to have the first game to go along with the second one on Wii U.
Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/darrentg

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
2 years ago#34
Got my shipping notice email from Best Buy.

Physical confirmed!

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
2 years ago#35
cyberpik posted...
Got my shipping notice email from Best Buy.

Physical confirmed!

Unless they just ship you a download code instead of emailing it. Stranger things have happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-51DeTRRQ

User Info: JamieHyneman

JamieHyneman
2 years ago#36
Just placed my preorder, fingers crossed!
I've never heard of anyone taking the trouble to rhyme weird insults

User Info: maxfreak

maxfreak
2 years ago#37
Amazon still hasn't confirmed my order as shipped. :< It's sitting at "Delivery date pending".
Nintendo Network/Steam/Origin: maxfreak PSN: andino1152
PC: i7 4790k - G Skill 8GB DDR3 - 250gb Evo SSD - GTX 970

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
2 years ago#38
as a dummy who didn't end up pre-ordering.. i wonder if anyone is going to spot these in the wild. not sure if it'd be better to go out hunting tonight or wait till tomorrow, since sometimes it takes places like my local walmart forever to put out new games, especially if they aren't super hyped blockbuster type releases.. and asking these people to go check the back is a lost cause.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
2 years ago#39
On Amazon (where I pre-ordered), it's saying that the game will be arriving sometime between June 13th - June 21st..... but when I click on tracking, it says that it is expected to ship on June 19th (WTF? LMAO). Either way, looks like the game is coming.... but it might take a while.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
2 years ago#40
Oliver_Oliver posted...
On Amazon (where I pre-ordered), it's saying that the game will be arriving sometime between June 13th - June 21st..... but when I click on tracking, it says that it is expected to ship on June 19th (WTF? LMAO). Either way, looks like the game is coming.... but it might take a while.

Badger them with quality messages. Amazon has mostly been very kind to me, but there have been a few times that things didn't go as they would say. Happened with Pokemon Moon. After 2 brief, but firm messages about my displeasure, they provided prompt shipping. I think they said it would take about a week to get the game to me originally. After messaging them, it was there a few days later.

I did end up buying the game on release at a local store with no question return policy on unopened items. I opened and enjoyed the game. Once my Amazon shipment came in, I took it back to that store. Maybe this will help some of you guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  3. Strong possibility that the Wii U version of this game is cancelled
  • Topic Archived