I rented the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. I rented the game.

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
5 months ago#1
And beat all the missions, including Shadow's. Some were fun, some were very frustrating.
I didn't S-rank each mission or collect all the red medals, but I don't feel like doing that. I'm returning the game to Family Video tomorrow.

There was some fun in this game. Just definitely not enough of it.

User Info: ObsceneAnarchy

ObsceneAnarchy
5 months ago#2
You made the right decision.
Brawl #: 2019-9336-9320

User Info: __Ryoki__

__Ryoki__
5 months ago#3
sumuthergamer posted...
And beat all the missions, including Shadow's. Some were fun, some were very frustrating.
I didn't S-rank each mission or collect all the red medals, but I don't feel like doing that. I'm returning the game to Family Video tomorrow.

There was some fun in this game. Just definitely not enough of it.

s*** I forgot that place existed. I wouldn't be opposed to renting the game, at very least.

Might have to go do that, thanks TC.
"With the right amount of power, anything can be yours!" : Inspirational words from Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf | Orange Shy Guy of the MK8 Deluxe board

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
5 months ago#4
My town doesn't have a single store to rent games at anymore. It's so sad. Bunch of lazy fat f***s who can't be bothered to go to a video store to rent something ruined an entire market of stores.

We used to have Blockbuster, Hastings, Family Video, Hollywood Video, and little mom and pop stores that did it too.

:(
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
5 months ago#5
fon1988 posted...
My town doesn't have a single store to rent games at anymore. It's so sad. Bunch of lazy fat f***s who can't be bothered to go to a video store to rent something ruined an entire market of stores.

We used to have Blockbuster, Hastings, Family Video, Hollywood Video, and little mom and pop stores that did it too.

:(

Red box at supermarket?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/573081-hellhole/74877027. -worth it!
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. I rented the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived