You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. Has anyone else noticed that the Sonic movie has the same plot as Sonic X?.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
2 months ago#21
If anything the movie seems more inspired by the god awful initial draft of the Sonic bible.
What doth life?

User Info: NimbusSkye

NimbusSkye
2 months ago#22
Welp, time to turn away and watch Boom instead.
3DS FC: 1221-0399-7115
FE Fates My Castle ID: 12097-00776-95917-49127

User Info: Jangobadass

Jangobadass
2 months ago#23
I think we'll get something at the upcoming Sonic event. At most, a teaser trailer. At least, them making a medium-sized reiterating what we already know. At the very least a full reveal of the design (and then the fandom will go nuts. Then again they always go nuts)

Also, I'll bet even money we get a tie-on game (God help us all)
Well crack me!

Jangobadass
2 months ago#24
SpunkySix posted...
If anything the movie seems more inspired by the god awful initial draft of the Sonic bible.

Makes me wonder if they'll reach so far back as the to have the Doc start out being called "Kintobor"...<_<
Well crack me!

SpunkySix
2 months ago#25
Jangobadass posted...
SpunkySix posted...

Makes me wonder if they'll reach so far back as the to have the Doc start out being called "Kintobor"...<_<

I... fully expect that, at this point. 100%.
What doth life?

Jangobadass
2 months ago#26
It WOULD be a little more "real world" before they change it...

Kind of like how they used "Daisy" in the Super Mario movie because in real life no one in their right mind would name a child "Toadstool" (and "Peach" ain't much better).
Well crack me!

SpunkySix
2 months ago#27
Jangobadass posted...
Kind of like how they used "Daisy" in the Super Mario movie because in real life no one in their right mind would name a child "Toadstool"

Then again that whole movie was so far removed from what made Mario fun that it should've been a huge red flag that this movie will also suck if it goes that route
What doth life?
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. Has anyone else noticed that the Sonic movie has the same plot as Sonic X?.