Does anyone have an answer as to how Silver fits in the canon now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. Does anyone have an answer as to how Silver fits in the canon now?

User Info: OmniChris

OmniChris
5 months ago#11
Well classic Sonic can just come and go as he pleases it seems so why not Silver also.. If you're expecting consistent story telling from Sonic Team. It aint ever gonna happen lol.
Tidus for president, make FF great again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTVMjU61m4

User Info: Sharokku

Sharokku
5 months ago#12
OmniChris posted...
classic Sonic can just come and go as he pleases

[citation needed]
If a man suplexes himself to death in the woods and no one's around to witness it, is it still badass?

User Info: Gamechamp3k

Gamechamp3k
5 months ago#13
Sharokku posted...
OmniChris posted...
classic Sonic can just come and go as he pleases

[citation needed]

OmniChris posted...
it seems
http://i.imgur.com/ES0IWHz.jpg
Kuro-channnnnnn... <3

User Info: OphieII

OphieII
5 months ago#14
kidkirby posted...
It was stated in Sonic Runners (the now dead mobile app game) that while most of the Wisps went back home, some stayed behind because they liked the earth and Sonic so much and will help him when he needs them. The capsules are just for visuals

Ah, they're in the capsules of their own volition and can leave whenever they want. This actually makes a lot more sense now. (I was also wondering if any perished when the Death Egg exploded. But if they're in communication with the Sonic side, that'd mean they would know about it.)

I'm guessing the Nega-Wisp idea was retconned too, considering Void is one of the Wispons in this game and the Violet Wisps don't behave any differently than any other type.
I laughed at the Lorax, "You poor stupid guy,
You never can tell what some people will buy."

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
5 months ago#15
OphieII posted...
I'm guessing the Nega-Wisp idea was retconned too, considering Void is one of the Wispons in this game and the Violet Wisps don't behave any differently than any other type.

Which is stupid because that was what the entire plot of Sonic Colors revolved around.
Gregg rulz OK
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. Does anyone have an answer as to how Silver fits in the canon now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived