• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. I can't stop laughing!

User Info: ChibiMaddiChan

ChibiMaddiChan
1 year ago#11
The story is enjoyably bad. Despite how much Tails’ regression annoyed me, the entire story was so bad that I laughed and had a good time. Plot holes, way too much ‘tell but don’t show’, character derailments, questionable tonal shifts, squandered potential...it’s just a mess.
"HUAAAGH! ...is...is that what pain sounds like? Am I doing it right?"-Superman ala The_Letter_K

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
1 year ago#12
EHeroHaneKuribo posted...
"None of this is good, Vector. That's why its called "war"".

Says the anthropomorphic red echidna in the giant white boxing gloves.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7JnKhdU4AEmhs9.jpg

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
1 year ago#13
The story is my favorite part. I can't believe it's real, it feels like fanfic. Tails has a breakdown, Eggman is actually TORTURING Sonic for months. Knuckles going on about "war". I really love it.
Spring-a-ling!

User Info: Abade

Abade
1 year ago#14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4VTzQPocg
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
1 year ago#15

That really made me laugh. Good to see that Sega is working on improving the quality of their games as promised. Maybe the next game will be a COD clone. Or is this one already?

User Info: Rukario

Rukario
1 year ago#16
Atzenkiller posted...

That really made me laugh. Good to see that Sega is working on improving the quality of their games as promised. Maybe the next game will be a COD clone. Or is this one already?

...Don't give them ideas
frick
I claim myself to be the official troublemaker of the board I'm currently lurking in.

User Info: Linker2A03

Linker2A03
1 year ago#17
"Fine. I will teach you fear, then pain,

and then... well, at least the fear and pain will end."

Yeah, sure, Infinite. You're like, the best person to teach someone fear and pain, considering what happened when you first tried to fight Shadow.

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
1 year ago#18
I find it jarring that despite the dark tone they were a aiming for, they still go out of the way to avoid the words "kill" and "die" from what I have seen.

Shadow "destroyed" Infinite squad. Sonic is "gone" because Infinite "took him down"and later Eggman plans to "banish" him into space. There were a few others.

User Info: ForlornSeraph

ForlornSeraph
1 year ago#19
mudkip72 posted...
I find it jarring that despite the dark tone they were a aiming for, they still go out of the way to avoid the words "kill" and "die" from what I have seen.

Shadow "destroyed" Infinite squad. Sonic is "gone" because Infinite "took him down"and later Eggman plans to "banish" him into space. There were a few others.

Death Egg Robot, Death Egg,
Kingdom Hearts? Who wants it? Such a luxaria for lux. WWWHHHHOOOOO??!!!!

User Info: Sharokku

Sharokku
1 year ago#20
mudkip72 posted...

Yeah banish as in banish. Sonic won't die as he can breath in space. He just can't fly. He'll be fine.
If a man suplexes himself to death in the woods and no one's around to witness it, is it still badass?
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. I can't stop laughing!
  • Topic Archived