• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. I can't stop laughing!

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 year ago#1
Is this story fan fiction or something?

It’s not even bad, just....
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 year ago#2
-Rolls eyes-

User Info: TheAzure

TheAzure
1 year ago#3
Decapre posted...
Is this story fan fiction or something?

It’s not even bad, just....

Dont interfere!

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 year ago#4
I AM NOT WEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAK!!!

lul
WHINING FOOLS BEGONE! - Katsuhiro Harada
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Karin | T7: Feng, Kazumi | MVCI: Jedah/Sigma | BBCF: Azrael, Susano'o | BBxTB: Weiss/Yu

User Info: EHeroHaneKuribo

EHeroHaneKuribo
1 year ago#5
"None of this is good, Vector. That's why its called "war"".

Says the anthropomorphic red echidna in the giant white boxing gloves.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 year ago#6
It's actually so bad that I just sat down with a friend last night who hasn't seen the story and we both had a good laugh at how incomplete and dumb it is.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 year ago#7
Game grumps is doing a playthrough, I have to say I'm enjoying it, probably because I'm not the one playing.

It's like a burning building, it's great to watch but you don't want to be in there.
A long time ago I spilled a drink on this girl becky, she screamed at me, I vowed never to speak to a woman again, and I never did......not even the ones I ate.

User Info: Miruzake

Miruzake
1 year ago#8
I was laughing so bad at the start when they are just like "sonic is dead and tails has had a breakdown". Just what the hell lol.
PSN: OoL-sanoO
Steam: Miruzake75

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 year ago#9
Miruzake posted...
I was laughing so bad at the start when they are just like "sonic is dead and tails has had a breakdown". Just what the hell lol.

lol me too, I was like goddamn what are they gonna drop next?

"Rouge has been blowing guys in alleyways for rings and big the cat hanged himself with his fishing pole."
A long time ago I spilled a drink on this girl becky, she screamed at me, I vowed never to speak to a woman again, and I never did......not even the ones I ate.

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 year ago#10
I rather have it be unintentionally funny than when they try to be funny with the happy tree friends writers. Pretty sure we all can agree with that.
"A delayed game will eventually be good, while a rushed game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Forces
  3. I can't stop laughing!
  • Topic Archived