• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Looking for Co-op Partner

User Info: TonyClifton323

TonyClifton323
4 years ago#1
I'm currently level 36 if it matters. I mostly just want to work on getting the trophy for beating the story in co-op, but I wouldn't mind doing a bunch of the others I need to get like paining the zombex posters, and going into all the stores that mostly just involve alot of running about. I can also help get any that you don't have if I have them. Also it would be an extra bonus if you coukd bring the 3 gambling magazines so we could exploit the game by having 6 and/or if you have the data miner achievement which passes virally by just playing with someone else
Just message me or send a friend invite and say you are from here. Once I get the data miner achievement I'd happily pass it along to others. My Psn name is tonyclifton323
3DS FC - 4055-4450-7290 NNID - jake.monchamp
PSN - TonyClifton323 https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/JakeMonchamp?type=posted
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Looking for Co-op Partner
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A