• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Trophy Patch?

User Info: Ite

Ite
4 years ago#1
Anyone know what the new patch does?

User Info: PsychoNinja1994

PsychoNinja1994
4 years ago#2
It makes the startup time significantly shorter but other than that I don't know.

Ite
4 years ago#3
PsychoNinja1994 posted...
It makes the startup time significantly shorter but other than that I don't know.

Startup time?

User Info: PsychoNinja1994

PsychoNinja1994
4 years ago#4
Yeah before the patch the game would be stuck on the black screen with the white text in the corner for a few minutes and now the startup is way quicker and doesn't get stuck on that screen.

I don't know if the patch fixes the crashes though. I had way to many crashes trying to play through the game.

Ite
4 years ago#5
PsychoNinja1994 posted...
Yeah before the patch the game would be stuck on the black screen with the white text in the corner for a few minutes and now the startup is way quicker and doesn't get stuck on that screen.

I don't know if the patch fixes the crashes though. I had way to many crashes trying to play through the game.

Yeah I'm not going to try to kill the 70,000 whatever zombies until the game stops freezing.

User Info: Charley-Brown

Charley-Brown
4 years ago#6
Downloaded Patch 1.02 yesterday and it hasn't frozen on me yet.
PSN: MooozipanCheese
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Trophy Patch?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A