• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Dungeon
  3. What do the character-specific items do?

User Info: kerpy

kerpy
2 years ago#1
I've finished the game, and managed to create 3 of them. One for Al, one for that secret one, and one for... I forgot.
I did not try too many things, but I don't see anything happening.
Anyone knows what they do?
Also, grinding spots for Miracle Coin? I think chests in the final dungeon, where the floor has a lot of acid on 'em, have a high rate of dropping that coin.
"I am the Alpha, and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Creator and the Destroyer, I am Kerpy!!!!

User Info: DeltaInferno

DeltaInferno
2 years ago#2
The character items upgrade their revenge spells. If you could test out the differences and post it here

User Info: Winberuberu

Winberuberu
2 years ago#3
Al- Explorer's Heart: Hyper Freeze becomes Heaven Freeze... I didn't notice a change. Damage remained the same...
Papelne- Proud Leader: Mirage Claw turns into Spirit's Claw, dealing triple the damage of Mirage Claw
Rudy- Dream of Liberal: Miracle Rush turns into Astral Rush, Increasing the total hit count.
Stoj- Soul of the Unchanger: Come on Minions<3 turns into Come here Minions<3, adding Regen effect.
Mari- Banquet of the Madwoman: Dark Matter becomes Black Matter, increasing maximum damage while also making damage variance smaller(still requires more testing)

I'll fill in Zizou's once I make her specific accessory.
"What weapon do you main?" they asked. "I have no main, I use every weapon." I replied.
PM me for my 3DS Friend Code.

User Info: vectormangreen1

vectormangreen1
2 years ago#4
I think Ai's accessory does something unique. In that it doesn't actually increase the attack power of the revenge attack. Infact I am pretty sure if you swap it out, you get more attack power. However the swap is that there might be a higher rare drop rate when a monster is killed by it. This isn't to say a higher drop rate as a whole, though Ai's revenge attack does have a higher item drop rate then her normal attacks. Tested this by battling the Dynamo Dragon twins as a boss fight over and over again. What I notice is that it would be very rare for Ai's divide ice attack to get the 25% ring, used this attack as it is exactly the same as her revenge attack as it attacks and kills all enemies at the same time. Her normal revenge attack has a better chance to get the 25% ring to drop, but mostly it was like 2 times out of 9 attempts. Compared to 0 times out of 9 attempts with normal attacks. This changes with the accessory, her using just her revenge attack to kill netted me around 5 25% ring drops out of 9 attempts.

More testing might be necessary, but I believe this points to a new mechanisms with Ai's revenge attack.
Like the MIB, the Vectormen are here to be the first, last and only
line of defence aginst the worst orbot scum in the universe!

User Info: Winberuberu

Winberuberu
2 years ago#5
Updated!

Zizou- Arm of Dark Witch
- Turns Hyper Dark Arm into Hyper Dark Arm EX
- Effect is currently unknown-- damage seems to remain the same, but there's probably a bonus effect. Requires testing(my Zizou one-shots almost everything on Lunatic due to Double Damage effect and over 400 ATK)
"What weapon do you main?" they asked. "I have no main, I use every weapon." I replied.
PM me for my 3DS Friend Code.

DeltaInferno
2 years ago#6
Hyper dark arm Ex inflicts defense down to all enemies that survive. It may also double Syega. My recent Godshill run just netted 6k

DeltaInferno
2 years ago#7
Hey guys I found a guide posted online about this game at https://sirtaptap.com/2017/04/brave-dungeon-guide/

I'm gonna contact them and see if we can pool info
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Dungeon
  3. What do the character-specific items do?
  • Topic Archived