• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong 64
  3. This is my least favorite Donkey Kong game.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm
3 months ago#1
The game is good but never did get into it like the other Donkey Kong games.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer.

User Info: Zingote

Zingote
3 months ago#2
Then0rm posted...
The game is good but never did get into it like the other Donkey Kong games.

What aspect did you dislike? Quite a few people find getting the collectibles to be rather tedious.
The Sith will have their revenge

User Info: Alreadydead147

Alreadydead147
3 months ago#3
I like it more than the dk country games. I grew up with an n64 so I played a good amount of collectathon games and have an appreciation for this and banjo kazooie.

Zingote
3 months ago#4
Alreadydead147 posted...
I like it more than the dk country games. I grew up with an n64 so I played a good amount of collectathon games and have an appreciation for this and banjo kazooie.

Same here. I'm more into 3D platformers. DK64 and Banjo Tooie are my favorites from that era.

User Info: KJ StErOiDs

KJ StErOiDs
1 month ago#5
I prefer the DKC platformers, but with that said, I relished DK64 and it was the only N64 "collect-a-thon" game that I was able to finish completely.
A plethora of DKC-related fanart to numb your mind:
http://kjsteroids.deviantart.com

Zingote
1 month ago#6
KJ StErOiDs posted...
I prefer the DKC platformers, but with that said, I relished DK64 and it was the only N64 "collect-a-thon" game that I was able to finish completely.

That's interesting, since it's by far the biggest "collect-a- thon" on the N64. In my case, it was the only one I wasn't able to finish (as in getting 100%).

User Info: KJ StErOiDs

KJ StErOiDs
1 month ago#7
Zingote posted...
KJ StErOiDs posted...

That's interesting, since it's by far the biggest "collect-a- thon" on the N64. In my case, it was the only one I wasn't able to finish (as in getting 100%).

Yeah; agreed there. And if it wasn't for my partiality for DK games in general I wouldn't've had the motivation to find everything.
A plethora of DKC-related fanart to numb your mind:
http://kjsteroids.deviantart.com

User Info: Kong K Rool

Kong K Rool
4 weeks ago#8
I literally created this GameFAQs account just so I could post to this board when DK64 was released. Hence the handle. And despite that... I can't say I disagree. Lawl. Though the mine cart bits were nifty.
.-='"*"'=-. .-='"*"'=-. .-='"*"'=-. .-='"*"'=-. .-='"*"'=-. .-='"*"'=-.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong 64
  3. This is my least favorite Donkey Kong game.
  • Post New Message